Gretzky Coming Back!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from Atl it is $430 for a round trip ticket.

if i can find a ticket for less than $250 i will think about it. i have never been to Canada, so maybe i will splurge a little and see it with some of my internet friends.

:hmm:

however i am planning on going to England this fall, so i have to see what my budget allows.

Right...

I'm already driving there... and that's a tank and a half of gas. It's probably a 24+ hour drive to Denver from here... and Michigan? Probably the same. Maybe Michael's schedule would permit a road trip, but I won't be able to "swing" by.

PS- if you can fly to Winnipeg or Toronto, you can get a cheap connector on Jazz, Tango, or WestJet (which ever still exist at that time) to Edmonton. You may want to look into it, just to see if it is more cost effective.

cujo said:
PS- if you can fly to Winnipeg or Toronto, you can get a cheap connector on Jazz, Tango, or WestJet (which ever still exist at that time) to Edmonton. You may want to look into it, just to see if it is more cost effective.

:up:

I was even thinking JetsGo....they fly cheap from Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto to Edmonton.

I bet the fares come down though. Give it time.

Oh, and in my research of Canadian Airlines that I know of, I came across an actual photo of Cujo back when he was a young boy in Thunder Bay. (the one on the right of the police guy - nice outfits - we are in the 21st century - time to catch up!)

thunder.gif

Jolly good Zoney.

Care for a crumpet?
I always found canes to be pretentious... that's why I grew out of them. That and petticoats. Yikes.

Yet another turn on for the lovely MissVelvet

Proper english
coldplay
willie wonka
and oompa loompas

Back
Top Bottom