Greg And Peter Brady To Play Gay Lovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I never watch that show but that would be worth tuning in for..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/383717p-325738c.html

Is nothing taboo in TV land?

Christopher Knight and Barry Williams, who played clean-cut brothers Peter and Greg Brady on "The Brady Bunch," will portray gay lovers on "That '70s Show."

Knight, 47, and Williams, 51, have already shot the episode, in which they move next door to Topher Grace's TV family, a Fox rep confirmed to us.

Word is the former Brady siblings may even share a kiss.

It would have been unthinkable in 1969, when the Bradys began their five-year run. Back then, you never saw Greg kiss any of the many girls he dated. The word "sex" wasn't mentioned until the series' final episode. Network censors wouldn't even let us see the family's toilet.

We can just see the Bradys' housekeeper, Alice (Ann B. Davis), breaking up the boys' lip-lock with her broom.

In real life, Williams has been married twice. Knight, who was the best man at one of those weddings, has also been wed twice. Knight's recent romance with "America's Next Top Model" Adrienne Curry, 23, was chronicled on VH1's "My Fair Brady." (In the new Playboy, she calls their sex life "elaborate" and "exhibitionist.")

His TV fling with Williams is due to air in April.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I never watch that show but that would be worth tuning in for..

Word is the former Brady siblings may even share a kiss.

Ok - I think this is hysterical. The Brady boys - gay - together!? Great ratings stunt.

I wonder if they'll get Florence Henderson to weigh in. "Next on Larry King Live: A mother's concerns over her two gay sons . . . as a couple - together!" Tune in.

<The talking heads are going go nuts on this.>

BrokeBack Mountain 2: Direcet by Ang Lee. 2 montana men who got tired of montana move to the big city and live next door to a crazy family and Chong. Will they be accepted.??? :lol:

bradybunchdvd.jpg

Foxy Eh!

Last edited:
Jan yelling Marcia Marcia Marcia! Marcia saying get over here bitch and give your moma a big kiss.:ohmy: :wink:

kind of sad, it used to be a really great show. they should have called it quits a few seasons ago instead of trying to hang on with ratings stunts like this. Eric is not even on the show anymore yet everything still happens at his house.....

Hewson said:
Couldn't we get Marcia and Jan as a lesbian couple instead?
snort

I actually remember seeing some hilariously ineffectual pro-chastity video (this had to have been at the Catholic high school I attended for a couple years) starring the actress who played Marcia Brady. She played, quite unconvincingly I'm afraid, the role of a troubled, promiscuous teen queen driven by her low self-esteem and tragic disrespect for the sanctity of her body to sleep with one too many boys, which as I recall led to some embarrassing problems with VD and some even more embarrassing melodrama about her ultimate journey towards (of course) repentance and self-acceptance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom