Green Day Current setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mofo

Refugee
does anyone know what Green Day is playing in this tour, I just bought tickets for the Monterrey, Mexico show, I'm not a huge Green Day fan but I'm really want to know more or less what to expect, anyone?

For the album promotion dates, they were playing "American Idiot" in its entirety plus about 3 or 4 hits. I'm under the impression that they're doing a more balanced setlist for the main tour though.

This is from a recent vh1 article

For their shows last month, Green Day played American Idiot from beginning to end and then encored with past hits, but this outing will be a more standard affair. "We're doing most of our catalog," Armstrong said. "We'll see how it goes. I mean, if we get a wild hair, we could just play American Idiot some nights or we could just play covers."

Here's the link to the rest of the story

http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1492726/10182004/green_day.jhtml

Last edited:
thank you, out of the new single I haven't heard the rest of the album is it any good? however I hope they play the hits, I´m really just a "casual green day fan"

I'd put Warning and 1039 above all of them. But Dookie's close, then American Idiot, then Nimrod and then

Insomniac

i'm with you on the warning and 1039 being the best comment :up:

Back
Top Bottom