Green Day at Giants Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Did anyone go to the show?

How was it?

Did anyone shoot any photos of the stage by any chance? What did it look like?

I am not a huge huge fan, but I heard this was the largest concert they have every played. I was at the show at the Hatch Shell in Boston in 93 when they started a riot, but that is it.

Any feedback????

The only thing I know about the show is that tickets were only 33 dollars and I do not think the show was completely soldout because tickets were still available a week ago.

I wanted to goto the show but I am just not a fan of Giants Stadium, it's way to big and you can't see a thing no matter where you are sitting..

one4u2 said:
I wanted to goto the show but I am just not a fan of Giants Stadium, it's way to big and you can't see a thing no matter where you are sitting..

Very true.

I sat in the back of Giants Stadium for a 1989 show with The Cure/Pixies/Love and Rockets/Shelyan Orphan and luckily Robert Smith's hair was big, so I knew it was him.

Billie Joe is a petite guy (I have run into him twice)....probably hard to see at the back of the stadium. Probably no different than Bono though.

those pictures are from gillete stadium in foxboro, mass... not giants stadium.

i was gonna go but ended up spending waaaaay too much money the weekend before and was broke by the time the show came along. thus then, didn't go and buy a ticket.

i don't think it was sold out... there were still tickets available on ticketmaster day of... 300 section, but available none the less.

i saw springsteen at giants stadium and loved it. :shrug: i guess it just depends on wether you like stadium shows or not.

Back
Top Bottom