Green Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ILuvLarryMullen said:

i know big words just like a grown up :happy:!

*sniff* our little jay is growing up!

love the irony in the fact that you're older than me.

over the berlin wall, UL!!!

Zoomerang96 said:

you're WHAT?

conservative?

so let me get this straight...you're into rebel music (so you say), and you consider your political leanings to be of that in line with the most ring-wing political party canada has ever elected in its history?

maybe you're kidding?

i know my politics kay....im leaving you make me fell to bad:mad:

UnforgettableLemon said:
You know it's sad because if we actually started a Pistols thread it would go absolutely nowhere.

:lol: i know. that's why i had green day in the title of my street dogs thread. it backfired, but it was an attempt.

which me first & the gimme gimmes song ends with the goodbye A&M? it's like simon & garfunkel's "i am a rock" or elton john or something. good stuff. i liked how they started up something (again, i forget what) with "suspect device" on the ruin jimmy's bar mitzvah album.

you're in suspicioun, UL!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Kim, why did you push love_u2_adam, that's not nice!!!

did you just call me deathbear? there are people who will lynch you for that.

IWasBored said:

:lol: i know. that's why i had green day in the title of my street dogs thread. it backfired, but it was an attempt.

which me first & the gimme gimmes song ends with the goodbye A&M? it's like simon & garfunkel's "i am a rock" or elton john or something. good stuff. i liked how they started up something (again, i forget what) with "suspect device" on the ruin jimmy's bar mitzvah album.

you're in suspicioun, UL!

Off the top of my head, the only songs I remember being integrated into a Me First cover was "London Calling" in "Eleanor." But I haven't really listened to any Me First for a long time, with the exception of their version of "Mandy" from Have a Ball, which I adore beyond words. God help me, but I love it.

There's no future for you IWB.

i've got have a ball, but i can't remember the last time i listened to it. maybe i'll dig that up next. i'm pretty sure it was somewhere on that.

god save the queen!! we mean it maaaaan.

jay, you should join the fun!

you don't own the album, do you. i suggest hocking some of that duran duran ASAP!

i find it ridiculously funny that we're on the same song, UL.

i is anarchy!

still pretty close. actually, i think you're ahead of me. it's still the UDA, IRA part here.

it's the only way to be!

submiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiision

you know what sucks? the ducky boys cover of pretty vacant. and since i love almost everything mark lind puts out with any band, that says a lot coming from me.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
:lol:

I stole that off the internet, I didn't buy it!

p.s. I'll take that as an admission of your jealousy.

because you were too embarrased to be seen buying it!!

there's no point in asking, you'll get no reply!

man, this is a great album.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
ha! if you think I would be embarrassed then you don't know me very well.

good point. people who spread their strange sexual history around the internet like you do clearly aren't going to be afraid of buying an album like that. i guess you just wanted to save your money to buy more bondage gear.

IWasBored said:
there's no point in asking, you'll get no reply!

man, this is a great album.

yes. It's been way too long since I've given it a spin. Which is strange, because I've been in a first-album-by-seminal-punk-bads mood this week, that probably started with buying Mommy's Little Monster.

EMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

unlimited supply!!!

social d are easily one of my all-time favorite bands. i'm still kicking myself for taking this long to get the albums. technically i liked the singles off whiteX3 before i heard rancid and dkm.

Back
Top Bottom