Green Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total U2 Nut

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Anyone else out their a big Green Day fan?

I'm addicted to all of their old stuff, Insomniac in particular.......

Also looking forward to Bullet In A Bible coming out on Monday, I was there the day they filmed it!

My 7 year old sons favorite song right now is September Ends. Funny to hear him singing "7 years has gone so fast"...constantly.

Yeah, I like Green Day...never really heard anything prior to American Idiot album but I pretty much like everything on this album.

oh god. another green day thread. at least this one was actually meant to be about green day.

i like all their albums except for american idiot.

MsMofoGone said:

Sorry you obviously disagree ... but I've never understood why male performers feel the need to wear "eyeliner" ... it's so-ooo not necessary !! :down:
Besides, he looks totally ridiculous with it on anyway !! :yuck:

Don't mess with the eyeliner!! :mad:

Although I don't think the Green Day guy looks like much with his eyeliner (or without it for that matter), some guys do look great in eyeliner... :drool: :yes:

Maybe they like the way eyeliner looks? :shrug: Nothing like judging someone by the way they look. :up:
And what does eyeliner have to do with music anyway?

Any yea, I've liked Green Day since 1994 or so. I guess that makes me not cool. :up: :happy:

Different strokes..., ya know? :wink:

listened to American Idiot start to finish the first time the other day. great production and great songs as well. :up:

gareth brown said:
listened to American Idiot start to finish the first time the other day. great production and great songs as well. :up:

Amen! As much as I liked Dookie cos it was fun, American Idiot is so much more mature. Great album!

WildHoneyAlways said:

And what does eyeliner have to do with music anyway?

Absolutely nothing ... although, I have never liked Green Day or their music since day one. And anyway, seeing him look ridiculous wearing that eyeliner just reminds me how much !! :down:

Not really..... Apart from at the EMAs when they used the big light thing like Bono does in Bullet The Blue Sky.

It really peevs me off now, when I say I'm a GD fan, people assume I'm a 12 year-old teenie bopper wo's favourite song is Wake Me When Sept Ends > :mad:

And yep, the eye3liner thing is a bit overboard, I prefered the blue hair thing :wink:

Total U2 Nut said:

It really peevs me off now, when I say I'm a GD fan, people assume I'm a 12 year-old teenie bopper wo's favourite song is Wake Me When Sept Ends > :mad:

I wouldn't worry about the rude comments, you'll soon learn who to ignore. :)

^that was an amazingly fun concert :D

I'm even going to stick my neck out here and say it was more fun than being a few rows back at Manchester 1. But U2 just had something (as corny as it sounds) that made them better.

But God, I just had so much FUN at Green Day Milton Keynes.

I like Green Day a lot and happen to think that American Idiot is a fantastic album:up:

sure, some of their stuff is silly, but sillyness has a place in my cd collection:wink:

Did any of you guys go to their Milton Keynes gigs? - If so, I would 100% recommend Bullet In A Bible, it's amazing..... I'd forgotten how good it was!

I'm going to see Green Day for the second time this year.

Thats right....they are coming back to Australia for the second time in a year...(take that U2!) :wink:

typhoon said:
Everyone here is too cool to like Green Day.

I wouldn't say 'cool'... 'busy listening to better (waaay better) music,' is more like it...

[Radiohead loves you.]

Back
Top Bottom