Greatest TV moments + TOP 5 all-time shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
Its about a suburban mother and her selfish adult daughter. Very tacky, very umm, do you say 'daggy' in Canada? Probably not. Vaguely, vaguely like the movie Muriels Wedding in that its taking the mickey out of suburban lifestyles.
Theres a bit on the web at: http://www.abc.net.au/kathandkim/

Thanks, it is very funny. I liked the horror scopes even though it appears that as a Capricorn I am a fashion victim.

Top 5 (in random order)

Seinfeld- ya gotta love the 'sein' and this is probably the only American sit com that I can stomach- most of them make me want to stick my fingers down my throat.......
The Late Show (Australian comedy show on in the early 90s- my two sig pics are from this show- Long Live Charlie the Wonderdog!!)
Rage- Aussie music show- this is probably the one show that I have watched the most- every weekend, over and over, just love the guest programmers
The Panel- aussie late night talk show, and many of the 'panelists' are those who used to be on The Late Show
Global Village- on each night at 6pm and features two little docos from anywhere in the world- a great alternative to watching the news...

hon mentions.......(most of these are Australian)
Race around the World (first series), who could forget John Safran's various exploits, especially the st Kilda streak down the streets of Tel Aviv
Good News Week
Pizza
The Secret Life of Us- great show, but it all went down hill, once Alex left
Queer as Folk- if the guy who played brian wasnt so damn hot!!!
The Young Ones
Men Behaving Badly
Are You Being Served
Hogan's Heroes
Roy and H.G's- Club Buggery
The Fat- now in a new format called - Tony Squires 110%
Ali G
Black Books
The Glasshouse
Survivor
Recovery- this was such a good show to wake up to every Saturday morning with a hangover too:wink:

smooshcat said:
3) The entire ep of Men Behaving Badly that was shot on Gary's sofa.

I just read all of the posts in this thread and came across this which is my fave ep of MBB, I just love those flashback scenes that cut to Gary's bed sit and the scene where Tony throws up on the high school girl!!!!! 'Ban the Whale!!!!!!:wink:

beli said:
Its about a suburban mother and her selfish adult daughter. Very tacky, very umm, do you say 'daggy' in Canada? Probably not. Vaguely, vaguely like the movie Muriels Wedding in that its taking the mickey out of suburban lifestyles.
Theres a bit on the web at: http://www.abc.net.au/kathandkim/

have you heard their new single? lady bump or something. my god it is so funny.

what is even funnier and weirder, is i just googled it and found a bonochick website not related to here....i wont post the link....

:lmao:

while i dont know about moments, i will chime in with my top 5 fav shows... in order:

1. 24
2. Curb your Enthusiasm
3. Simpsons
4. Chapelle Show
5. Titus... man that was funny when it was on

Last edited:
OzAurora said:

I just read all of the posts in this thread and came across this which is my fave ep of MBB, I just love those flashback scenes that cut to Gary's bed sit and the scene where Tony throws up on the high school girl!!!!! 'Ban the Whale!!!!!!:wink:

:laugh: I just remembered the one where Gary's trying to make dinner, he's talking on the phone and then starts the blender... I think at the end of the ep he deep fried the phone.

Back
Top Bottom