Greatest tour ever... Past Present and Future world tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Can you imagine what would be like to have The Past world biggest band = Pearl Jam

teaming up with todays biggest band of the world = U2

and with the future (in my eyes) biggest band in the world = Coldplay

all in one world tour, a 5 hour extravaganza

:drool:

that would be awesome

leaving U2 in the spot as present world biggest band, who would you change for past and future?
or do you agree with me?

I must say, Slash's fashion on the right resembles far too much the Howard Stern futuristic superhero Fartman.

In that regard, shaun, the future blows.

pepokiss said:
all in one world tour, a 5 hour extravaganza
2 hours of U2 is more than enough for me

the thought of 5 hours of music tires me

I won't even tell you what the thought of having to see Pearl Jam and Coldplay does to me

fartman!

This is a cute thread.

My knee is red with a slap imprint, Cujo. Thank you. :D

Last edited:
I put it in the way that PJ, if they would have wanted, could have been the world's biggest band... but they would want it.
All that thing about the people who died in one of their concerts and the whole Jeremy situation. All that led them to hide from the public eye.
They could have been, but didn't want to

At least, that's what my PJ lover friend told me, and what I know about music

ummmm... the whole "jeremy" situation? not quite sure what ya mean there

pearl jam shrunk out of the spotlight after cobain shot himself... you're right, they could've been the biggest band in the world... but it all happened so fast, and then kurt kills himself, and they just took a step back and said to themselves that they didn't want it.

still one of the best live acts in the world today... but they never fulfilled their potential.

that being said... if a coldplay, pearl jam, u2 show ever did happen, i would truely be in heaven.

Last edited:
I think U2 is more of a past "biggest band in the world" than a present one, certainly they were at their height in terms of popularity from circa 87 to 92, not that they have faded into obscurity.
As for that triple bill, assuming Coldplay opens, sounds good, I can make my way in when they finish.

Zoney, will Stryper be wearing their black and yellow spandex outfits? To Hell with the Devil!

i thought this was a thread asking "what's your ultimate line up for the concert of your dreams, break-ups and deaths notwithstanding" sort the thing

:|

in that case, THE CLASH is all i'm going to say.

in this case...:rolleyes: duuuude where's my arguement? i mean there's only so many ways you can disguise a "coldplay is the futre of rock" thread, now isn't there? i think that's my cue to leave. and run far away. over the hills and far away kind of far away.

Last edited:
coldplay is rock&roll hahahahahahahahehehahah

pinball(cujo) i was at that show and slash did not look like fartman, it might be the rock&roll hair he has or the open shirt or the sigeret or the fucking guitar .............oh they played whole lotta love(slash on guitar and it fucking rocked!)best show ive ever see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom