'Great' movies you have not seen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:

I haven't seen Million Dollar Hotel either

I haven't either ... and I own the original VHS copy of that movie ... :wink:

Never seem to have time to watch it ... :tsk:

:ohmy: ... I've been so-ooo busy that sometimes I wish time could just stop !!

Jack In The Box said:
lately this forum is the anger forum or something

it's a forum

and it's just a fucking thread about movies you have not seen which have been hugely successful. can you list any, or not? im curious what everyone hasn't seen as i know i have missed many big movies myself.

i think i need to add 16 candles. im not sure if ive seen it.

My Cousin Vinny ...
I've seen bits and pieces but never watched the whole entire movie !! :tsk:
It was pretty good though, what I have seen ... :up:
One of these days I plan to rent it and watch it in full :wink:

most of the ones you people have listed actually...the only Tarantino I've seen is Kill Bill (both). haven't seen Citizen Kane, A Clockwork Orange (I am going to see that one though!! I just finished the book, fantastic read), Casablanca, any of The Godfather films... I also didn't really see any of the big Oscar winners this year (Million Dollar Baby, The Aviator, and a bunch of others I forgot).

I haven't seen The Million Dollar Hotel in a few years, I remember it getting shit reviews but then I found the film to be quite good, it was really dark and artsy and weird - exactly the kind of films I like :D I'd probably enjoy it now more than I did then.

I haven't seen most of the popular 80s movies like Flashdance, Karate Kid, Footloose, all John Hughes movies like Breakfast Club and many others. I've missed out on many films from every other decade, of course, it's just that these get the most "whaaat?" reactions from people my age who grew up with them.

Back
Top Bottom