great concert!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i went to a really groovy concert last night. it was the goo goo dolls, with five for fighting opening for them.

the only problem was, was that the goo goo dolls' set was just as long as five for fighting's (90 minutes)!!! so i felt kinda...like i didn't get my money's worth.

another cool thing was though, that i was within a foot of the lead singer for five for fighting for a moment. i was in like row ten or something, and i had an aisle seat. he was walking from backstage to the lobby. i screamed but i didn't get his attention. :mad:

the goos do a good live show but the only time I saw them I somehow got stuck in the middle of the mosh pit [yes a mosh pit at a goos show]. ended up getting kicked in the face by a crowd surfer and losing a contact lens to an elbow to the face. oh well. the show was good.

Re: Re: great concert!

FallingStar said:
But be happy that the concert was that groovy nevertheless! :yes: :)

hehe, yes it was very groovy! :lol:

sharky said:
stuck in the middle of the mosh pit

eek! luckily, this show was at a theatre, so there wasn't any room for a mosh pit! but i've been stuck in one too (at a christian concert nonetheless, maybe i'm naive but i just thought that was insane) but luckily i was able to run out of there quickly.

Back
Top Bottom