Grammy Nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that Fall Out Boy has gone downhill. From Under A Cork Tree was excellent but the same magic isn't there. That's why they weren't nominated.

They do have some clever videos though. Maybe they should have been nominated for that.

mediaman44 said:
I think that Fall Out Boy has gone downhill. From Under A Cork Tree was excellent but the same magic isn't there. That's why they weren't nominated.

They do have some clever videos though. Maybe they should have been nominated for that.

Actually, I thought Infinity on High was the first time I really found myself respecting Fall Out Boy. Cork Tree was good for what it was, but Infinity was something I believed out of their league.

mediaman44 said:

i was gonna say something cutting, then i remembered it was my fault for even opening a grammy-related thread. what was i expecting?

this is the end result.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Song Of The Year:
• "Hey There Delilah" — Tom Higgenson, songwriter (Plain White T's)
omg :|

this is the sorriest list of grammy noms ever.

and sorry, call it sacrilegious or whatever you'd like, but i think the U2 songs nominated are total crap.

Back
Top Bottom