grad school?! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 05-02-2002, 09:04 AM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Lilly:

The second is from my sister. She will graduate next May and has been looking for grad school scholarships. Apparently there are TONS and she's going to school for like $1000 a year cos she got so many of them. So if you don't like the options given, be aware that there are the same amounts, if not more, of scholarships acailable for going to grad school.

Just out of curiousity, do you know where she's been looking for scholarships? I'm planning on going to grad school next year. I REALLY want to go to school in the UK (because I want to study European/British history and their masters program is only a year long, which will make things cheaper in the long run), but I'm terrified of taking out thousands and thousands of dollars in loans since I currently have absolutely no money in savings and still have debt from my undergrad studies. So my point is, I'm trying to find money. Oh, and if anyone would like to contribute to my fund for excellence, feel free to email me.

"Look for oceans walls/ to gaze upon/ these distance stars/ yeah, these distance suns/ are all the reasons/ are all the reasons/ the only season in my life" -- Neil Halstead
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ Iím not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobodyís around"--Starsailor