Grab a beer and describe....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ i got it here, of course! i'm gonna try to trade for 2 seats to either night or 2 GAs and skip school.

good luck at the holiday inn in downtown. pretty shifty place.

^first time for DMB I would love to see him

^^Disco that is totally worth skipping school

my brother recommended the holiday inn. He said when there's a staples event that's where all the parties are :shrug: he works downtown plus it's walking distance

^ well your borther probably knows it better than i do. is he going with you? if you have 2 GAs and need to trade for a single seat then look me up

^ I have 4 GA's no he's not going with me but he should we've never seen U2 together. We usually end up at the same show too just with different people and we used to be so close

ah well:wink: I think everyone in my group is going and I didn't pay face value:|

Good Morning Red, man you are so sleepy!!!

< Working and really NOT into it today. Getting excited for the next leg of the tour!!!

^Morning YBOR!

You are up early!

:wave: Hello Tilli:hug: Yes, I live in the Eastern Time Zone of the US so yes I'm here at work.:mad: I just went through one meeting and have another in 15 minutes:banghead:

^Meetings :banghead: I sympathise.

^What do you do?

<Is very nosey.

^ Is a sweetie

< I'm in Management. I run the Resource Management Dept. which includes Logistics/Traffic/ Inventory Control and Purchasing for a large container company.

^Wow, that sounds like alot of responsibility :up: Glad I am still putting of such responsibility by being a student!

<Meetings are so boring, particularly when people don't stick to the topic or spend ages making decisions.Aaarrggh! :banghead:

Please remain in University and just don't settle on just any career. I have three more meeting to day @ 9:00 am; 10:00 am and 1:15 pm.:banghead: :yawn: :grumpy: :rant:

< Can't go out with the Cust. Serv. Ladies for a Drinkable Lunch:mad:

^No doubt likes her liquid meals as well! :wink:

^Yeah!

Only one more meeting to go YBOR!:wink:

^ Such a sweetheart.

< Couldn't go out to lunch today have to be sharp - but may go out after work:wink:

^ Feeling dis'd

< Doesn't believe painted is sexist:hug:

^ is my new love life adviser!

< has been known to let a boy knows she likes him :wink:

< sometimes skips swapping numbers and goes straight onto the good stuff ;) :reject:

Back
Top Bottom