Gotta love New England Weather...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Last week it was literally 95 degrees here in Boston one day... people were in shorts and sandals etc.

It's snowing right now.

------------------

What in God's name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun...
Rest in peace Layne.

I have another cold because of it
mad.gif

Just too bizarre....

This is not just a New England thing....

All across the Midwest we had record-breaking highs in the 90s last week and snow over the weekend. the weather often travel from west to east. They are predicting more snow here on Friday and Saturday, despite the fact that it will be in the 60s today.

I'll keep you updated on what is coming your way....

Originally posted by zonelistener:

All across the Midwest we had record-breaking highs in the 90s last week and snow over the weekend. the weather often travel from west to east. They are predicting more snow here on Friday and Saturday, despite the fact that it will be in the 60s today.

It got down to 32 degrees this morning, where last week at this time it was 65 degrees. What ever you get weather wise it will come this way also.

Tell me about it! I've been complaining the past 2 weeks cos it's been too hot (like what the hell happened to spring?) and now I'm complaining again cos it's too cold. Guess I just like to complain.
wink.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Everybody complains about the weather but no one does anything about it!

------------------
With My Teeth At Your Back
My Tongue To Tell You The Sweetest Lies

Originally posted by DYFL:
Everybody complains about the weather but no one does anything about it!

Hey, I tried! I did my part on Northern Hemisphere's Hoodie Hoo Day back in February!

------------------
BC's Dad: "Bono's parents should have named him Huey...Huey Hewson."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by zonelistener:

Yes, but only in New England can we actually have 4 seasons in one day. Don't laugh, it's happened...

Sounds like the weather here, in Edmonton. Last week it was about 15 Celsius (I have no idea what that is in Farenheit), and tomorrow it is supposed to be something like +4. Im getting sick of this weather, its supposed to be spring!

Originally posted by ZOOTB:
Yes, but only in New England can we actually have 4 seasons in one day. Don't laugh, it's happened...

Actually, we have four seasons in a day quite a bit here. I've lived there, and here - I would have to say it is more freakish here!

And I moved BACK from Southern California to upstate NY.

I AM sick.

I used to say "I miss the seasons"

yeah, when there WERE seasons.

WTF is this crap?

Back
Top Bottom