Got Game?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Been killing time and social life on gaming.

Don't have a lot of games. Just a few.

Been playing this one RPGbeta game online tho.

Then there's Galactic Civilzation and Unreal stuff.

Anyone want to recommend me some games?

Oh yeah, I got a crappy system. It's no Alienware. :|

hey yertle,

have you heard of the beta RPG game Priston Tale?

It's a fantasy RPG game from Korea.

I just received Deus Ex: Invisible War for Christmas. I just took a looksie at it for the last couple hours. Seems pretty cool, First Person Shooter/RPG at the same time.

RPG-wise, I also recommend checking out Morrowind or Knights of the Old Republic. Both are quite cool.

I've been playing Max Payne 2 and Call of Duty lately myself. Not to mention Project Gotham 2 on Xbox (my favorite racing game ever).

......this post really makes me sound like a winner.... :wink:

Last edited:
i was just watching CNN... they talked about a free video game download that's approved by the U.S. Army

America's Army

Supposedly the most virtually realistic combat game.

:hmm: I'm gonna have to check it out.

Last edited:
half life was good , there are so many good games , these days , but no quests or adventure , warcraft 3 is alright ,

half life2 is supposed to be the most advanced that will come out in a long time.

theSoulfulMofo said:
i was just watching CNN... they talked about a free video game download that's approved by the U.S. Army

America's Army

Supposedly the most virtually realistic combat game.

:hmm: I'm gonna have to check it out.

Tell me how it is, and where the download is. I've read about it too, and I actually saw some little thing on a different tv channel about it a few days ago. Free, eh....the price is right! :wink:

America's Army 2.0 sounds promising.

Half Life 2 and Doom 3 will break new ground in game graphics (or so they have been telling us for over a year).

u2popmofo said:

Tell me how it is, and where the download is. I've read about it too, and I actually saw some little thing on a different tv channel about it a few days ago. Free, eh....the price is right! :wink:

Actually, I went to the website (I posted the link above)... and clicked on their download links... servers like GameSpy ask for a $5 fee... which I guess isn't bad, since most games that come out cost $40 retail.

nbcrusader said:
America's Army 2.0 sounds promising.

Half Life 2 and Doom 3 will break new ground in game graphics (or so they have been telling us for over a year).

I'm more excited about HL2's AI and realism... AI supposed to be far more advanced... and then there's the ragdoll effects and expanded realism to do stuff... only I think my computer will crap out on HL2. :slant:

Nonsequitur: For the record, I am one of those who think video games are evil.

Alas, my life is a Catch22. :crack:

theSoulfulMofo said:
Nonsequitur: For the record, I am one of those who think video games are evil.

Alas, my life is a Catch22. :crack:

You may consider it a Catch-22 but after I saw you on stage last night, you should be wheeling your balls around in a wheelbarrow! Wow! :up:

FYI - Soulful took the stage last night with Propaganda and sang his head off!!! He's a man who knows an Open Mic when he see's one... :up:

Back
Top Bottom