Gosh, wouldnt it be embarrassin to know!??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
......if you were staying with a friend or friends, whether u be male or female and they be male or female, and u all slouchin a sleep on the couch or floor after a party, or sharing a room with two beds or sharing a bed or sleepin da floor.........

...and......while we are all capable of waking up at any time due to someone snoring or the daylight breaking through and u look over and catch ur friend maybe doin it thru dreamin.....????????

how embarrasin would that be, if u were caught or seen by them or vice versa......

Im sure u all know what Im talkin about, I never like to use the word used for 'underground movement' as I like to be more discreet.....

crazy huh?

:cool:

I agree with the Flower, I find many of your threads difficult to understand, but I think this one takes the cake...

LOL hell yeah my threads are confusin, but throwin a few hints on what I mean and none of u gettin now puzzles me! :D

ah forgets it...........it just turned up in my mind......I need MrPryck who is so waaaaay out there with scandalized words anyway!

:D

I understand yer post maddie!! And YES! Wouldn't that be utterly embarrassing!!

*Thx god I am a girl....

I am pretty fluent in gheto slang (which is what I think that just waz) and I did not even catch half of what the fuck you just said.

I am taking a guess at it though.

My answer would be I would not be embarrassed if my friend woke me up with his or her snoring. If you are talking about me doing the snoring and it woke my friend up and they told me I would not be embarrassed cuz if they were my friend I would tell them that I gives a damn if it wakes them up. :madspit:

maddie, to be shockingly straightforward (all the better to clarify), are you refering to masturbation, perchance? Or morning erections? Or both?

*attempts to translate maddie's slang*

"Underground movement"? "Doin it thru dreaming"?

Like others, i'm not sure what you mean, but my guess was you meant what if 2 of those friends were, um "doing it" and others would catch them...

:eek:

i think she is proposing a situation where you sleep over at a friends, or a friend sleeps at your place, and you wake up and see you companion humping the air or bed.

have i got that right maddie?
yes it would be embarrassing, if that's what you're talking about.

i've been meaning to post a thread about my current living situation. it kinda is sucking at the moment with my girlfriend and i planning on finding our own place in, like, 11 months. that post is for later tho:)

uh...i third that *scandalization*

and yes, it would be horribly embarrasing for everyone involved...and maddie...you crack me up! i needed this today :slant:

Back
Top Bottom