goodnight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
another day, another dollar.

ive had one of the funniest weekends ever. anytime you can go to a club and get the girls washroom in a buzz over you, you know your doing a good job.

goodnight

foray and calluna.

daisybean said:
Were you hiding in the washroom listening to their conversations?

Anyway may your sleep be filled with dreams of the glorious Mr. Stapp.

1. no. the last two girls we ended up talking to told us that they had been to the washroom twice that evening, and both times many of the girls were spreading the word to do whatever is necessary to avoid "the guy with the bow-tie and his friend with the bear shirt." its safe to say we approached about 20-30 different girls. was the funniest thing ever. i cant believe how much they hated us.

2. i hate scott stapp. tremonti is the shittiest guitar player of all time. every song he plays is based around the 'c' chord.

Goodnight. Remember, one day you must show me your 'package'.

foray

------------------
this message was brought to you by some kind bloke who sponsored it

foray, a doctor grabbed my package a few weeks ago, even though there was something wrong with my chest.

it was really, really (computer! insert italics here! roger!) really odd...

the drugs dont work is such a good song... a definate grower. the lyrics are insanely wonderful.

boomcha, do you like following me around?

rats and children follow me to town.

boomcha, do you like following me around?

who said i was going anywhere? i said i wasnt subscribing. i havent. im here. i was curious to see what i would be left with after dec. 1 and i think its quite fair.

in all honesty, i think us that didnt subscribe have it almost too good. but, now i realize the full extent of how cool it is to recieve messages here. i no longer recieve or send them anymore. id say the $$$ fee would almost be worth that option alone.

ofcourse i miss them. im far too lazy to email people. im really an awful guy in every sense of the word. and not good looking either. (computer! insert sad smiles EE here! roger!)

foray you dumbass, wake up.

sorry.

angela you dont need to be so mean all the time.

Angela Herpes, what do you mean?

Death_Bear, I am awake, I'm just not aware
of the bear
standing there
without a care
of his premiumware.

foray, im interested in your signature, as you mention the game "basketball."

is north koreapanchina, do you have so called "sports" activities? do you know what a "basketball" is?

im just curious, cause i have so much to learn about the south atlantic rim, LMAO!!!! dont sue me dear!!! LMAO!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

you know what they say forage about people who pick on other people? they say freudian things about mating rituals and things. but that was all for the benefit of Humphrey B Deathbear, so all is well. i think.

and dont panic for ray, im not obsessed with your nuts. not like a squirrel would be. bear might be though. does he have premium wares?

Back
Top Bottom