goodnight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i'm extremely tired.

clearly i get way too upset over shit.

i know! i'll become an alcholic...they're always laughing and smiling...and you know how they are with women! i need a woman worse than basstrap needs a man

oquin

is that how you sepol that?!

speopl haha

that's like brent sopel

he got traded. i don't care though, his salary was unmanageable with a salary cap anyway. bryan alan will step it up.

wish me a goodnight sleep, and slip a five dollar bill under my pillow.

don't think i'm not serious.

rio ferdinand

i'm going to sleep

before i go ROONEY tunes

haha

amsterdamus

-cu7o

another day another dollar radiohead fries flying, bleeding deathbears

every tommorow is another chance to get right.

wow, go read "goodnight kieran mcconville"...the link at the bottom of the page. that frank the monkey shit has me in TEARS.

i miss frank the monkey!!!! tell me a bedtime story with frank the monkey, kieran!!!! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoomerang96 said:
i miss frank the monkey!!!! tell me a bedtime story with frank the monkey, kieran!!!! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote one for you instead. It's called, "Help! Mom! Frank the Monkey is under my bed!"

Tommy and Lou were sleeping in bed, until they heard monkey sounds coming from under the bed. "Help! Mom! Frank the Monkey is under my bed!" Mom came in and looked under the bed half-assedly.

"Frank the Monkey isn't under your bed. Go back to sleep!" Mom left, only for Frank the Monkey to come from under the bed, where he then jumped Lou, ripped off his head and shoved it down Tommy's throat.

Frank the Monkey had a good sleep after that.

Sweet dreams! :angry:

Melon

How about we meet halfway at a Waffle House? I'll buy you an omelette, or a drink, but you know, I don't think they sell alcohol at Waffle House. :angry:

:happy:

melon said:

I wrote one for you instead. It's called, "Help! Mom! Frank the Monkey is under my bed!"

Tommy and Lou were sleeping in bed, until they heard monkey sounds coming from under the bed. "Help! Mom! Frank the Monkey is under my bed!" Mom came in and looked under the bed half-assedly.

"Frank the Monkey isn't under your bed. Go back to sleep!" Mom left, only for Frank the Monkey to come from under the bed, where he then jumped Lou, ripped off his head and shoved it down Tommy's throat.

Frank the Monkey had a good sleep after that.

Sweet dreams! :angry:

Melon

excellent1 :sexywink:

goodnightdeathbear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom