goodbye tour forum...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
Perhaps they are rating the thread starter rather than the content of the thread :sexywink:

I will rate it 5 stars because I'm glad I dont have to moderate that forum anymore :up:

Oh come on Sicy, aren't you going to miss closing or merging all the threads that asked, "What's that song that comes on before U2 hits the stage?"

;)

"GOODBYE MY LOVER, GOODBYE MY FRIEND..."

*repeats on iTunes Music Store*

i'm honestly a bit disappointed in the lack of attention, respect and love for the tour forum in here. how would you feel if you had been put to sleep and nobody cared? - actually threw trash at you by rating you with only 1 star or 2 stars at public sites?

Oh for gods sake give me a freakin break.. you were the one begging for it to be closed :rolleyes:

Sicy said:
Oh for gods sake give me a freakin break.. you were the one begging for it to be closed :rolleyes:

yeah, thats why i wrote this in the first post of this thread

U2Man said:

it was probably a tough decision, but the mods had to take it. there's a time for everything, and the tour forum had become obsolete.

while i perfectly agree that putting the tour forum to sleep was the right decision, i would just wish that people would show a little love, respect and gratitude for the tour forum now that it's no longer among us.

Last edited:
U2Man said:

while i perfectly agree that putting the tour forum to sleep was the right decision, i would just wish that people would show a little love, respect and gratitude for the tour forum now that it's no longer among us.

I can bury it in my backyard :hyper:

i think its been buried already - just below peeling off those dollar bills.

remember when u2@nyc and i kicked your sorry butt in the tour section, utoo?

Haha....it was months later that I saw you mope into Zoo Confessionals and bare your apologetic soul :lol:

U2Man said:
i'm honestly a bit disappointed in the lack of attention, respect and love for the tour forum in here. how would you feel if you had been put to sleep and nobody cared? - actually threw trash at you by rating you with only 1 star or 2 stars at public sites?

Sicy said:

:lol:

Setlist parties, and the comatose/zombie state they leave you in the following day :heart:

kellyahern said:

We'll always have PITNOL, trapped in the closet jokes, ramblin' rose's awesome blackberry, cool stuff happening only after I went to bed . . . :sad: memories :sad:

I still remember hotlinking an image and it turned into a goatse.

Made a lot of friends that night.

you should rate it 5 stars too, bonochick.

don't let the tour forum haters get their will.

Back
Top Bottom