Goodbye, my friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jezebel

War Child
In Loving Memory

Alex Boo-boo Sparky McCourt

Born: Nov, 1988
Hi Dez Kennels, Yucca Valley, Calif

Died: May 12, 2002
Joshua Tree, Calif

A sweeter soul never lived

I'll see you over the rainbow bridge, my friend

Originally posted by jezebel:

I'll see you over the rainbow bridge, my friend

I love the story of the rainbow bridge...very comforting.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss...
frown.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

*hugs* jezebel

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Oh Jezebel, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much Sparky will be misses by you and Mike. I wished I lived closer to help give some comfort to you,

((((hug)))) To my dear friend.
frown.gif

i'm so sorry for your loss
frown.gif

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

aw jezebel...I'm sorry.

Yesterday I opened Miss Kitty's tin of ashes for the first time to see what they looked like. Then I red the card that was attached to them and it said, 'Herein lie the ashes of the beloved Miss Kitty, May 12, 1998.' It was the 4-year anniversay of her death and I had absolutely no idea when I decided to peek in the tin! Brought a tear to my eye.

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
aw jezebel...I'm sorry.

Yesterday I opened Miss Kitty's tin of ashes for the first time to see what they looked like. Then I red the card that was attached to them and it said, 'Herein lie the ashes of the beloved Miss Kitty, May 12, 1998.' It was the 4-year anniversay of her death and I had absolutely no idea when I decided to peek in the tin! Brought a tear to my eye.

thank you joyfulgirl and bono vox

even after their death, our pets are such a comfort!

RIP Miss Kitty

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

I'm sorry for your loss.

I know the hell you must be in.
Its a long tragic story, and i cant even tell you here as i have too many enemies who would flame me, but my beloved "children" were stolen from me by the pound 8 months ago. They could be dead now, or in new homes, i just dont know. And i've had beloved pets that have died too.
Its hell, and even some animal lovers dont understand!
frown.gif

***HUGS***
AIM or ICQ me if youd like to talk about it!
smile.gif

missmacphisto269

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

The smiley face smily should make you feel better. I dunno bout you but the crying one makes me depressed

------------------
T? m? ?seal.
T? m? ard.
T? m? tana?.
T? m? ramhar.
T? m? bean.

ok, no more sad faces!

thank you all so much for your love & support.

The website that Gina Marie was so kind to tell me about, www.petloss.com, is just heaven sent. I'm on the message board now. Maybe some of you out there who have lost beloved pets would benefit from this website also.

This thought makes me smile: Alex, happy and strong, running free through the desert, singing his heart out with the coyotes
biggrin.gif

jez, i don't know you, but i do know how you feel. a few years back we had to put my dog to sleep because she had cancer. it's tough to get through, but just remember that your life was better for having your dog in it.

always remember the good times

laura.

Back
Top Bottom