Goodbye, my friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe that we death is only a temporary status - we will all see our loved ones again. Therefore, don't view this passing, as hard as it is, as permanent. Just imagine an extended vacation - you will see them again.

My beliefs may not be for you, but they have often provided me comfort in times of loss.
smile.gif

Best of everything to you.

P.S. My beautiful Dalmatian, who will turn 10 this year, is also named Alex (see pics of him on NicaMom's site - he, much like his owner, is chunkier now than shown in those pictures
biggrin.gif
).

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 05-13-2002).]

I'm sorry to hear of your loss jezebel. Just last night we were talking about Pottergirl, my old trusty whitefaced companion I said good bye to in 2001.We hadn't mentioned her for quite some time I realised.Maybe that was her welcoming Alex McCourt into doggy heaven. There has to be a doggy heaven, they give so much to us humans during their time with us here on earth.

Best wishes to you and your family from cass.

I was thinking of this so much last night and today.

I lost one of my beloved dogs 8 years ago now, and it is still so painful. Hopefully, as has happened for me, after a lot of time has passed you will think of so many happy memories instead of the pain you're feeling now.

After a long enough period of time has passed, maybe visiting here might help a little. I was trying to find some small way to help...
http://www.petloss.com/

thank you SO MUCH Gina Marie for that website! I am going back over to it right now. I checked it out briefly, and am going to add Alex's name to the pet list for the Monday night candle ceremony.

Thank You!!!!

Ok-I wasn't sure if I should post it.

But I'm SO GLAD you're OK w/ it and that it might help you.

Thanks so much for sharing your love for your beloved friend w/ all of us.

I read this quotew somewhere (a sig methinks)
Don't cry because its over, smile because it happend.

------------------
T? m? ?seal.
T? m? ard.
T? m? tana?.
T? m? ramhar.
T? m? bean.

thank you ravenstar for the quote, it's great! And april and zooropa, thank you also! My kitties have been my great comfort thru this. They know that you are in pain.

The coyote pups were singing to Alex this morning
biggrin.gif

sorry to hear the news Jezebel.

i think that the line
"I'll see you again
When the stars fall from the sky
And the moon has turned red
Over One Tree Hill"

applies to all walks of life. Have you ever seen the movie What Dreams May Come? When Robin Williams met up with his pooch in the afterlife, that was so touching.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom