Goodbye IWasBored!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
School is over and it's time for IWB to go home for the summer :sad: I'm very sad. Who am I going to talk to at 3:00 in the morning now? I'm going to miss you :sad:

IWB, you were my very first interference pal and we've pretty much talked everyday since February. I don't even talk to most of my friends and family that often. Thank you for all the good conversations about U2, Edge, and everything else!!!

:wave:
Have a great summer!!! Listen to (and watch) lots and lots of U2 (and Bad Religion, and the Clash, and all those other millions of bands you love!!!)

:hug:

don't leave!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

awww man:sad:

take care and be safe. get yer ass back online when you can:hug:

:sad: :wave: :hug:

take care IWasBored...have a great summer! I hope you can find your way to a computer to check in and say hi to us once in a while :yes:

i'm not leaving just yet...i'm here until wednesday...yikes...yeah libraries, the libraries have insane firewalls...super crappy internet connection at home, etc.

:shifty: it's funny how even though this is the internet i feel like everyone is suddenly staring at me...dammit...*hides under the rug*

:hug: interference :hug: everyone here kicks ass

Johnny Swallow said:
I suppose now he'll really be bored.

Hahaha, "he".

I made that mistake once, ah the memories.

Have a good healthy summer without spending massive amounts of time online. What a dream that would be.

Go outside! you damn kids, sitting in the house all day with yer video games and yer newfangled Intranets and when *I* was your age...

:sexywink:

Have a great summer.

School's a Bummer
Have a Cool Summer

cujo the wise. :wink:

PS- remember OATMEAL?... oh, those were the days.

Last edited:
damn. this place is going to become a little emptier without you...

have a great summer, and good luck in whatever the hell you do. see you back here soon (I'll keep an eye out on american lesion for you ;))

Ok not gonna get sappy here but I'll miss ya! Who am I gonna get musical guidance from? :( When I came here I never expected to find some people who I would talk to on a near everyday basis...and you were one of the first...must have been the snow dance!

Anyway...rock on Mullet Girl and The Afro Twins...rock on Haunted wallpaper...and beware of evil orb thingies.

I wanted to be all Cujo-esque and write a poem but all I came up with was this:

From the pages of Randoom
To an A.I.M chatroom...

Umm, yeah. I don't write poems.

Anyway, I hope you have a good summer. Maybe you'll find a job that allows constant internet access. :evil: Make sure your sleep patterns stay bizarre so the earth doesn't stop turning, and prepare for your kidnapping that second week of September.

Here's wishing you lots of sinister laughs, glares, typeos, and even the occassional orb-thingie.

We'll miss you!!! :hug:

Last edited:
:sad: she's only been gone a day and I miss her already :scream: I want to log onto aim to chat but I know she's not there :sad:

This is going to be a long summer............

:scream: COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK IWB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmeg said:
I wanted to be all Cujo-esque and write a poem but all I came up with was this:

From the pages of Randoom
To an A.I.M chatroom...

Umm, yeah. I don't write poems.

Actually, that may be better than anything Cujo's ever written...

u2popmofo said:
Actually, that may be better than anything Cujo's ever written...

Truly and honestly... between that poem and IWB's absence... I think that I might breakdown.

I'm just so emotional... mumbling incoherently... crying uncontrollably... damn those hormone supplements.

:wink:

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom