goodbye forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
the time has finally come, my friends.

it would appear as though the end, the light at the end of the tunnel is before me.

my strep throat and sinus infection are too much to overcome. to defy the odds of defeating this wretched illness would be futile. at this point, i've decided to give up all hope of recuperation.

further more, i'm unaware of any documented cases of people having the stamina to outduel this vicious virus.

in closing, i bid you all farewell. you soulless unequals won't be missed, though i know i certainly will be. right kieran? am i right?!

chin up

old boy
gif_dancinggir.gif

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.....
oh, you know what I mean.

Do you really have an infection? I'm sorry to hear that. I had one once and, I think I may have had a near-death experience (if by 'near death experience' you mean waking at three in the morning drenched in your own sweat - as opposed to someone else's, harhar).

indeed. das ist wat ich habbe.

i wanna rip off your clothes, kieran. i wanna rip them all off. i wanna rip you apart slowly.

sorry.

yeah, you're probably right doozer.

but still. i'm an extremely aggressive person.

and i mean that in a nice way.

Zoomerang96, did you really think we would let you off this easily?

further more, i'm unaware of any documented cases of people having the stamina to outduel this vicious virus.

Ha! This is where you are mistaken! I suffered from a terrible cold and strept throat only last year and I lived to tell the tale.

I have just one piece of advice for you: Do not under any circumstances watch 28 Days Later while you are in the throes of the fever. It will give you horrible nightmares.

Zoomerang96 said:

my strep throat and sinus infection are too much to overcome. to defy the odds of defeating this wretched illness would be futile. at this point, i've decided to give up all hope of recuperation.

You need that nice, painful penicillin shot in the ass. Even if it didn't cure you, I'm sure we would all love knowing you suffered. :D

Calluna said:
Zoomerang96, did you really think we would let you off this easily?

Ha! This is where you are mistaken! I suffered from a terrible cold and strept throat only last year and I lived to tell the tale.

I have just one piece of advice for you: Do not under any circumstances watch 28 Days Later while you are in the throes of the fever. It will give you horrible nightmares.

yeah, i believe that! i'm sick of watching tv/movies/computer shit, and it's only friday. trouble is this weekend's got nothing planned to begin with. plus there's a blizzard outside, so i'm stranded here anyway.

none of my sentEnces amkes asense aynmore

Re: Re: goodbye forever

indra said:

You need that nice, painful penicillin shot in the ass. Even if it didn't cure you, I'm sure we would all love knowing you suffered. :D

carrieluv apparently doesn't want me to suffer.

does that count?

Zoomerang96 said:

trouble is this weekend's got nothing planned to begin with. plus there's a blizzard outside, so i'm stranded here anyway.

Good, because you're not going anywhere this weekend, young man! You must hang around the house in your pajamas and dressing gown and drink lots and lots of hot tea and that is final!

Zoomerang96 said:
indeed. das ist wat ich habbe.

i wanna rip off your clothes, kieran. i wanna rip them all off. i wanna rip you apart slowly.

sorry.

:hyper: :up:

ah dearest hottie that is bear....

it's - freaking 30 if that's any consolation. :angry:

it's been this temp since monday. :angry:

you know what you do with this fookin strep shit?

drink, drink, then drink some more...whatEVER you want...water, coffee, soup,....or beer....and lots of it....

i know, i know...you've heard it before, but increasing liquid intake increases the metabolism, thus kicks that fucking virus in the fookin arse....the faster the metabolism, the faster that shit you're feeling goes...so drink up, my dear.

and unless you are on meds that have the "no booze" warning, i say go for a fucking beer or 3 since alcohol will have antiseptic qualities on your throat! :up:

or a masausage could also do the trick :tongue:

in any case, feel better, bear. :hug:

Last edited:
Re: Re: goodbye forever

indra said:

I believe I have a syringe I used to give my dog a shot somewhere around here.:evil:

Back
Top Bottom