Goodbye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I was wondering whether or not to start up dis tread...

but I will anyway...I think it would be sad if everyone who is leaving just left and didn't say goodbye or give us a chance to say goodbye.

that's ALL this thread is for.

no debating of why their going and if this whole thing is necessary...if any debating and arguing happens I want the sicy-mister to delete this thread. I think she's up to thetask

if you know what I's mean??? : sexypose:

yeah
it's the 29th...it's coming fast

this is a "no-hard-feelings-just-wanting-to-say-goodbye" thread

Last edited by a moderator:
There's also one of these threads stuck at the top in the confessionals. Not everyone goes there I know, so it might be nice to have all the goodbye messages in one thread so anyone can read them.
:)

I'm still unsure what I will do, but I'd be really interested to know who's staying and who's leaving.

It is true that very few people go to Zoo Confessionals, so I'm sure there are many that have no idea a thread exists that pretains to saying goodbye.

I think there should be IMPORTANT status assigned to a single goodbye thread that could be shared by all forums. That way, there wouldn't be any duplications or confusion.

this is our last good-bye/i'd hate to see the love between us die

It is already moving into the 30th in my part of the planet, so I guess I'll be leaving early. Goodbye! :wave:

foray

It's okay, Basstrap- I'm sticking this one to the top, so everyone can say their goodbyes in one thread. (I hope you don't mind if I change the subject.) Not everyone goes to ZC, so I guess LSers can say bye in here.

I'm sorry that we have to say goodbye to some of you. :( Best of luck! :hug:

Last edited:
it will be interesting to see how many people say they wont come back, but after a couple of weeks find themselves "needing" this place again.

bye everyone, have fun and take care if you're staying or going. I may be back, not sure really. I dont even OWN and credit card actually...

btw Bassy you're one the coolest people I've met here, and you have faultless taste in music :yes: Take care.

Bye :)

Last edited:
cloudimani said:

btw Bassy you're one the coolest people I've met here, and you have faultless taste in music :yes: Take care.

Bye :)

tawww!!!

tanks! :eek:

take care!! have fun!

I went ahead and subscribed the other day. 12 bones is not that much to me and I think it is worth it. sorry to see some folks go. Hope they will be back. :(

maybe drop a line sometime?

:hug:

:wave:

Take care and stay safe wherever you're going next!

ghetofabu said:
What is :| about bizcut?

It just figures that asscrack would post a thread without reading my reply in the goodbye poll thread that was already in this forum, or the Zoo confessional thread.

BUT whatever. :wave:

bye guys. be good to each other, life is too short to fight. enjoy the fact that you've been able to meet each other thru this place.

some of you have meant more to me than you will ever know; thank you especially to the original DOL crew, you guys are really special.

Yeah, so I'll reply here as well as ZC.

I'm taking December off..school exams (Biochemistry needs all the attention it can get).

I just want to say Thank-You to everyone here. Really. I mean, you've introduced me to music, made me giggle, comforted me, debated evolution with me, read my (horrible) poetry, etc, etc, etc. This is the only place I know of where I can ask a music question and have it answered instantly....my CD collection has grown VOULMES since being here.

WIll I be back in January? Perhaps. All in good time.

Who's to say where the wind will take you/Who's to say what it is will break you/I don't know which way the wind will blow/Who's to know when the time has come around/Don't wanna see you cry/I know that this is not goodbye

Janine

Now my time among you is almost at an end
The glory of interferencemust ascend and take its place
With all the other forums

Don't fear, for I'll be watching you :eyebrow:
I leave behind video cameras for each of you.......

:wave:

:hug: to everyone who's leaving...this place won't be the same without you!

:(

Don't forget there's still the Interference U2 chat room! That's still free! Even if you don't post on the forum, you can still chat once in a while!

:ohmy:.... er is it still gonna be free for the chat? Elvis? Sicy?

Back
Top Bottom