good times over at the cbc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it really is good times. :angry:

oh let me guess, the cbc is too "liberal" for all you conservatives? am i right kieran? am i right melon? :angry:

I like the cbc
I like turning it on instead of the top 20 radio stations and listening to a woman interview a black pastor in nova scotia

sometimes I'll hear cool music in between segments. like Amon Tobin or something

fah said:
I enjoyed it.

Yes, those are some of my tax dollars at work :up:

saturday nights are the best for radio 3, of course it's also the absolute worst time for it because who wants to sit around and listen to radio then anyway?

but brave new waves, the program that runs after radio 2 mutates into radio three at midnight is also good times, and that can be heard daily.

any of you sign up for the radio 3 playlist for every saturday night? man there is some SWEET shit on there. i'll post this week's lineup once i get the email on friday.

speaking of good times on cbc, anybody remember brave new waves with brent bambury? i was in love with his voice back in high school... *sigh* and he played cool stuff--he introduced me to ministry and front line assembly, lix phair and pj harvey. good times indeed.

Back
Top Bottom