Good times

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I realised today that it is precisely three years since I joined Interference. There are people here who joined three months ago and have more posts than I.

But that, as they say, is just as fine as paint.

I started this thread as an opportunity for you to discuss how important it is to me, to express my excitement at the fact that I can't remember what happened to three years of my life!

Take a guess!

Oh and also, Dave C: I am you. Yes. I have happened to you, and I am now you.

Yertle the Tertle, I just spent six months in a leaky boat

and you want to know if you won prizes

well the answer my friend is no. You didn't

yes, hahaha!! LMAO!!! That is quite true.

Mister Saint John, just bring your son

I NEED A BIG LOAN FROM THE GIRL ZONE

OMG! K, that is brilliant. I'll send you a combination sympathy/solstice/birthday card in honour.

I spent about 10 seconds trying to remember when I first got here. It was August, but I cant remember which year. I think 2000. How many years is that? I'm so excited, I can barely breathe.

I blame my little red cravat. Now here's a question for you K. Why didn't cravats ever take off? I mean, mini skirts got the nod, what's the difference?

Stumpifying!
Sheesh.

Who here has been here longer than 2000? I always figured Zoomerang96 had been here since 1996, although he would have been about 3 at the time.

Sure...they have more posts...but it has been your endearing use of smilies over the past three years that keeps me coming back.

Last edited:
I got here in May of 2002, when I got hooked on sexy pix in PLEBA, a happy obsession I continue to have. I've also gotten addicted to the serious discussions in FYM and the jokes in IO.

Verte I see you are very close to Blue Crack Addict now! :up: All of your posts have been an asset to the forum:) I'm right behind you but will never catch up, keep posting and see you there!:wave:

thanks for including me in your VERY hateful thread that has now been closed.

yes, U2 Kitten....you too are an asset to this board. Minus the 'et' though!

:up:

Last edited:
hey km, i thought for sure you would have noticed me last night.

i could have sworn you heard the bed creak as i got on, but the gas probably had taken its effect on you by that time.

needless to say, i've got more than a few new albums worth of pictures portraying you in the most awkward of positions.

Stop LYING ZoomerAng0555adsfao!!!

STOP!!!!

NOW!!!!!

YES!!!

I love to love you baby
NOt you
you
not you
you
not you
not you

i'm gonna smash your head into the wall next time just to prove to you that i can do anything with my new "job".

What is this 'job' anyway?

Calluna and I joked on the phone (yes, we talk about you) that you are a supermarket security guard now.

but

Seems unlikely, there's no way they'd give firearms to someone with your record.

Yes, your job is to round up all the shopping carts from the parking lot but Bubbles keeps throwing them down the ravine and stealing them. He claims that once they are in the ravine they are public domain.

haha, bubbles. at least he'll have work...

as for my actual job, the clues will filter throughout time and you'll be able to come up with your own conclussions.

that goes with my recent pictures and their validity. i said they're real, right? i say a lot of things.

oooh, an enigma - er i mean, an enema...or DO I !?!!1111111111111111111

I got here in July of 2000, closing in on 5 years. Wow...I spent all the best years of my young adulthood staring at these blue pages....I need a life *sigh*

Re: thanks for including me in your VERY hateful thread that has now been closed.

zoney! said:
yes, U2 Kitten....you too are an asset to this board. Minus the 'et' though!

:up:

Same to ya! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom