Good stuff that happened today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got to spend time with my nephew.
I got to get my hair cut finally.

and good stuff that WILL happen..

I get to dance Salsa tonite :love:

i got a free breakfast

then a few hours later

i got a free lunch.

i suppose that's about it.

looking retarded:love: and laughing
retarted.jpg
sci was the best part!!!!
ping pong<i played it
fries< i ate some
Friday<it's Friday

woke up late, swanned over to class and still made it earlier than everyone else.

met up with 3 friends during the morning/evening.

did an interview.

got a free, signed copy of a book from someone i work with.

got a coffee brought home.

love_u2_adam said:
looking retarded:love: and laughing
retarted.jpg
sci was the best part!!!!
ping pong<i played it
fries< i ate some
Friday<it's Friday

you don't look like you are laughing :mad:

Zoomerang96 said:

i got a free lunch.

Now, Zoomers. You know "there's no such thing as a free lunch."

A friend of mine from home who goes to a different university was in Austin for a doctor's appointment, so I got to have lunch with her. That was good.

ok ok

i had one of the best days ever
for half an hour

there's this six year old girl that i'm friends with.

she came to work today
i work in at a radio station

quite formal
very formal

and we ran and ran around the office
we had two running races
she won one
and i won one

she's ever so sweet
and we get along so well
bah

we even recorded a message together in the studio.

the producer loved it.
now it's on my computer
if i feel like it, i'll upload it later for anyone who's lame enough to want to hear it.

sweet kids are the best. really, they make life a little easier when it's... not.

i have photos on my mobile, but i really don't feel like spending the enormous fee to send them to my computer... hmmm.. what can i do

here's another one...driving in the car today my 5 year old pipes up from the backseat and says
"Mom, can we listen to I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For?"
It just cracked me up, that she thought of that song and knew it's actual name and everything. My little u2 fan :love:

and then we listened to it, very loud, and that was another good thing.

:lol: that's a great picture love_u2_adam!

i got more work done than i thought i would. i ate the world's best pastry for breakfast. i spent time with my family. played with my basset hound puppy forest gump:heart: and heard U2's 'an cat dubh' on the radio:happy:

- got a free quality laptop messenger bag

- got a free REALLY nice quality and good looking backpack with a laptop compartment

- got some other free stuff like a wi-fi finder keychain, a robo-pen, a swatch pocket knife, ruler/calculator, PC tool kit

(there was a technology vendor fair that we hosted, thus some of this free stuff)

- got a free copy of Windows Vista Home

- got a free copy of Windows Vista Business

- realized it's Friday

- read it's going to be like -10 to -20 (-23 to -28 C) all weekend and is supposed to snow, plus the wind advisory. A perfect reason to not go anywhere and sleep all day :)

- fixed a student's laptop

- recovered 13GB (all but a few pics and two history papers) off of a physically damaged hard drive of another student who didn't save anything anywhere else

- ate one of my favorite foods for lunch: Russ' broccoli cheese soup

- bought a laptop combination lock on eBay for cheap

:happy:

I was out dancing last night past midnight, so that counts as today. I hadn't been dancing in ages, and I had a blast. So that gets a big :up:

I slept in.

I had the day off.

Took myself out for breakfast with the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

I relaxed, listened to good music, read a little, wrote a little.

All in all, a good day!

swandiver (my sister who moved to the Orlando area last March) and her family suffered no damage from the tornados.

My boss was out of town, so I was able to get all of the grade appeals hearings materials assembled.

He will also be away at a conference until next Thursday, so I can work uninterrupted in on-line training for the new purchasing system at the university.

I found Diet Rite soda at Wal-Mart.

Made a cake for my other sister's birthday get-together tomorrow. It turned out beautiful!

Callie and Fergus (our two cats) went to sleep on my lap.

MrPurrl and I will watch the Super Bowl at home on Sunday.

Although it's gosh-awful cold and will get colder the next several days, our furnace is working fine!

I love this thread!

we won our soccer game last night against a team I absolutely love to beat.

Sad news however. Our best woman on the team(this is why I hate this other team) probably tore her ACL or MCL b/c of a real jerk move by some guy on our opponent.

Good news out of this, my best friend kicked him twice and didn't get called for a foul. :D

I got to sleep in and I'm only working 3 1/2 hours today. :D

Back
Top Bottom