Good stuff that happened today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well actually it was last Wednesday, but I am no longer at my job and yes that's a good thing when you are in a horrible work environment :happy:

Tuesday (my least favourite day) is basically over :drool:

I got everything sorted out for my french oral, now all I need to do is remember it :up:

I get a decent lie-in tomorrow, I don't have to be at college until 1.40 :wink:

:hug: And good luck with yours, I hate the oral exams, they're the only exams I get nervous about. It's got something to do with talking one-to-one with someone in a foreign language :yikes:

Oh yes, I've found somewhere to donate my PG tips surplus :wink:

I finally completed my move !! :bow:

Now, starts the 'fun' part ... unpacking everything and trying to get my new home back in order. :huh:

Luckily, I have the rest of this week to accomplish this !! :wink:

AngelofHarlem01 said:
I aced my Spanish exam! Couldn't have gone better! :happy:

:up: Nice one - I'm dreading mine :uhoh:

I got a super lie-in this morning, lessons didn't start til late :drool:

I submitted all my Graphics work :up: Good to get all that done.

I've written all my cue-cards for my french oral, now I just need to practise :uhoh:

I just sold a painting for Stevo! :)

Plus I got AT&T to terminate our arts coop shop's telephone contract which would have raised our bill a lot over the next 12 months. And I got them to waive the termination fee too. I'm feeling pretty good right now. :)

Total U2 Nut said:
:hug: And good luck with yours, I hate the oral exams, they're the only exams I get nervous about. It's got something to do with talking one-to-one with someone in a foreign language :yikes:

Oh yes!! They're absolutely horrible!! I had 4 in one month! I thought I was going to die... I don't get nervous about written exams but oral... it's horrible! I never get used to it!

annie_vox said:

Oh yes!! They're absolutely horrible!! I had 4 in one month! I thought I was going to die... I don't get nervous about written exams but oral... it's horrible! I never get used to it!

Good stuff that happened today: I went shopping :D

Edit: It wasn't supposed to be a double post:huh:

annie_vox said:

annie_vox said:

They're absolutely horrible!! I had 4 in one month! I thought I was going to die... I don't get nervous about written exams but oral... it's horrible! I never get used to it!

They are the worst. I'm now in my fourth year of doing languages at university and the panic just gets worse for me every term because they usually get a little bit harder and more challenging. In January I had to do the exam infront of 3 tutors and for French in May I have to do a presentation but only get to prepare it 30 mins before the exam. :uhoh:

This morning I got to snooze a lot.
Went shopping and found trousers for a wedding I'm going to on Saturday.
Went for tea with my parents who were very good craic.

Salomey and I managed to go to the gym again - that means we've done the weekly allowance now - and work on the try-athlon. Think we'll manage to do the targets in time. :up:

:)

Last edited:
Well, I guess getting an email from my Chinese teacher today saying that our midterm would not include an oral portion should count as good stuff then. :wink:

Then again, with Chinese quite honestly the reading and writing kicks speaking's arse. in terms of difficulty :huh:

Back
Top Bottom