Good stuff that happened today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got home to discover my sister had made me a banana bread :wink: - it's very nice.

Only one day left until we break up for half term :drool:

The Graphics project deadline has been extended :up: Thank God.

I got 3 Valentine's Day cards in the mail today. I think that they arrived a day late because of the big snowstorm we had. I also got postcard from someone here at Interference!!:love: :hug:

Also I finaly got my driveway plowed out, and I'm free to go anywhere.

Also got an extra snow day off from work.!!!! :happy:

I got a package in the mail with two cds -- one which isn't released yet. And the sender had perfect timing. Made my day. :)

Today I got an email from a friend I lost contact with in early December. She had some sad news (which is why the lack of contact), so I'm sorry about that, but it's great to hear from her anyway.

We got 5 more inches of snow, for a total of 26 inches on the ground and huge drifts, but MrPurrl shoveled the driveway so I could go to the gym. :wink:

Last edited:
I finished cleaning data which I had to do some shit with, and I got all my chi tables and everything sorted. The unit gives me angina, so this is good news. I hate maths.
:happy:

I got a really cool 4.5 ft. tall giraffe carving. It matches my smaller ones I bought in Africa and I've been coveting this big one for a long time. Well it was 50% off AND the one that I really wanted had a split in it's foot so it was another 15% off. Now all I have to do is get some wood glue and a small clamp. I also want to hollow out the base and fill it with lead so the cats can't push it over, but that's a project for another weekend.

B000FZVM6G.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

My best friend came to visit me, and he spent the whole day cooking and filling my freezer and refrigerator so I'll have plenty of healthy, homecooked meals to get me through the last month of work on my dissertation. That was so sweet of him, and he's an incredible cook :drool:

Got the "new" (to me) U2 song WITS. :lol: Yes, I know, I am out of the loop. Thank you to a certain Dutchman for sharing. :sexywink:

This morning...I have coffee. :drool: That is all that matters for the moment.

I realized that I just don't care anymore. :)

oh, and I'm also about to have some deliciously chocolatey ice cream....:drool:

I received in the mail today the following bootlegs:

The Church -- National Theatre, Melbourne -- Oct 14, 2006
SK vs MWP -- Northcote Social Club -- Dec. 13, 2006 (sadly it's only the first 90 min of the show as the tape got switched off after that. :( )
SK -- World Vegan Day -- Oct 29, 2006

I'm a very happy camper. :)

Back
Top Bottom