good sites to upload images

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
i upload most of the pics that i use for my sigs at my geocites account....but straight after i change the picture i end up with that box with a read X in it....
so i was wondering what are some good sites to upload pics onto
cheers

snapfish.com

the only downside is after a year if you don't buy a photo, they'll delete your photos. but they will tell you about it. and photos are like a buck, so it's like a $1 per year of service.

fortunecity doesnt always show up.

Mustang mods lets you upload 25 for free and 1000 for $20.

For me its worth the $20 becauase I post so many pictures at lots of sites. And unlike snapfish, mustang mods posts on ANY message board and any location and it doesnt resize the pictures at all, and it lets you upload gifs as well.

snapfish deleted my pics after 2 months and didnt tell me :angry:

KhanadaRhodes said:
snapfish.com

the only downside is after a year if you don't buy a photo, they'll delete your photos. but they will tell you about it. and photos are like a buck, so it's like a $1 per year of service.

i use snapfish...it's usually less than $1 for a year...all you have to do is buy at least one photo from them, which starts off usually less then $1. just make sure you buy the actual photo products, and not the photo gifts products, like greeting cards or stickers, or it doesn't count :angry:

Lara Mullen said:
snapfish deleted my pics after 2 months and didnt tell me :angry:

that's weird, they always notify me by email...perhaps the message got sent to your junk mail box or something and you didn't see it...

or they deleted it because you were hosting pics there you shouldn't have been :sexywink: jk! :hug:

Snapfish deleted all my pics once and I freaked out and sent them emails and they restored them again.

ABEL said:

that's weird, they always notify me by email...perhaps the message got sent to your junk mail box or something and you didn't see it...

or they deleted it because you were hosting pics there you shouldn't have been :sexywink: jk! :hug:

ABEL just cant stop getting the digs in tonight :lol:

I might email them Sicy :up: Always worht a try - I think I have nearly all them saved on the comp anyway

Back
Top Bottom