Good online radio stations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squid

The Fly
Anyone here listen to online radio? Have any favorites? I like WFMU quite a bit.. they're a New Jersey freeform station. Check it out!

I just downloaded Radio@Netscape Plus today. It has tons of Intenet radio stations, and I think WMFU is one of them. I'll go check it out!

Since it is so quiet where I work, I am getting quite acquainted with Internet radio.

I used to listen to TotalConfusion.org, but I didn't like their playlist.

Now I listening to either Enigma Radio Station (plays nothing but music by Enigma) or my personal station at Launch.

I thought listening to a personalized station would be cool, but Launch doesn't play all the artists or songs I ranked really high.

And, it plays some other songs or singers just because people who like the same singer as I do like it (and I either don't or don't care), or are popular with Launch users in general. (one time, Launch played me Tim McGraw :yuck: )
It gets fustrating, and I shut it off eventually.

I'll try the stations mentioned here

Perle

well no prizes for guessing who I listen to............

triple JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ:up:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
why cant i find any good electronia stations? huh? why?

Tune in to WFMU 11PM-2AM Monday night / Tuesday morning, it's The Pounding System with Clay

Wow. I've been made fun of here for listening to Virgin radio. Glad to see it is now a popular choice. It's a great station!

Also gotta plug digitallyimported again. The trance channel especially plays some great mixes.

Back
Top Bottom