Good Ol'Fashioned INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YBORCITY

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It's been quite a while since I've seen one of these Interview threads........

What's your favorite U2 Album?

Good thinking :up:

It's between Joshua tree and Achtung baby but i can never decide! :huh:

Same Q....

I also am torn between two albums but mine are Unforgettable Fire and Achtung Baby

What's your favorite U2 Song?

:bow: to you for creating a new INTERVIEW thread.

Fav album: Achtung Baby but at the minute I tend to listen to Unforgettable Fire the most.

Fav Song: Lady with The Spinning Head (extended dance mix). I never get tired of this song.

Same question.

Usually yes, unless I'm in the company of other people. I made the mistake of singing along to U2 on my iPod while cycling, I didn't hear a bloke on a bike come up behind me, and when he went past, he gave me the wierdest look..... oh well.

Favourite U2 song?

Once but I was only a few months old so I dunno if it counts!

Fav. Place that I'd most like to go? :hmm: Melbourne if it weren't so far away. I'd love to go to Moscow and St. Petersburg. Closer to home I'd like to get down to Cornwall one day and I've gotta get up to Edinburgh at least once in my life.

If you're talking about places I've been to then the part of the Howardian Hills on the Castle Howard Estate have got probably THE best views in the county :drool:

Same q.

Last edited:
umm I've moved 3 times...a 4th time will be this year in October.

Favourite place that i'd most like to go? :hmm: Probably Venice for the masked carnival there (as seen in Count of Monte Cristo) but only to a private masquerade ball as i hear Venice is very touristy...I would also love to visit the black forest region of Germany and Munich...ooh and Florence...really my dream is to walk all over Europe, camping out in the open every night, doing odd jobs from village to village. Moscow and St Petersburg sound good too Quiet1.

My favourite place at the moment is probably around the Clifton suspension bridge in Bristol the views from there are pretty exceptional especially sunset!

Where would you like to see yourself in ten years time (in love, job and life in general)?

2003 was a pretty good year for me. Especially the last few months of it.

Where do I see myself in 10 years time? I'd be 29...I really have no idea!

Same questions again.

Well uhh i guess my best year has been 2004...lots of juicy goodness happened then...i grew up a lot, well not in height :p

And to answer my own question...well i will be 29 too in 10 years time...hopefully i will be a dashing rugged explorer type person...:wink:

Greatest superhero ever?

Uhh no, my hair acts as my personal sun shade....it may need cut its getting quite long....Jamaican guy came up behind me and my friend Kath last week on his bike and went 'excuse me ladies...oops sorry one man, one lady' in a really chillin laid back way...twas quite amusing :D

Im partial to Spidey and Wolverine.

Long hair or short hair on guys? (be careful tis a loaded question):wink:

Eh im not honestly fussy...if short hair suits the girl, it can be as sexy as any long flowing hair...as long as there is enough for me to put my hands through:wink:

Hair is sexy:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom