Good Ol'Fashioned INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrrmm there are a few but I'm going to have to say Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends or The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy.

Last movie you watched and hated?

Eyes wide shut is utter drivel :down: :tsk: :yuck:

Do you watch tv or surf the internet more?

It's prob in equal amounts really

Which era would you like to go back in time to?

Depends what kind of bubbles doesn't it? :wink: well bubbles in champagne i love&bubbles in a bath too!

same!

^^Bubbles ROCK! I love bubbles! Any kind of bubbles. Blowing bubbles can be stress-reducing!

I am on Interference most of the day as I'm on the computer a lot for work. I usually just leave the blue crack window open.

vivalapopedge said:
:yes: I got a bubble gun for my birthday.....it's kind of an oxymoron :lol:

How many times a day do you come to Interference?

I'm here usually 3 to 5 times a day.

What did you have for Breakfast this morning?

On my knee. I was running to catch the bus one morning and I slipped and fell on a sharp rock, splitting my knee open. Pretty gross, but it's a fun scar story!

Same question.

I got really stressed a couple of years ago, in sixth grade :ohmy: about a B I had in math, and I got a stress cyst on my neck and I had to get it surgically removed :no:

Favorite chapstick flavor :wink:

I'd say Ireland as well. It's a beautiful country, and I loved living there. A close second would be Hawaii, which I've been able to visit twice.

Same question.

It's hard to name one place but i really love my own country - Scotland :love: it's utterly beautiful&the best :D :heart: but i do love London, Manchester&Paris and i look forward to the 1st visit i get to Ireland :hyper: :hyper:

What has been your best birthday?

That would definitely be 2001. My best friend bought me tickets to see U2. The concert was only a few days after my b-day, so I knew about my present several months in advance. That was the best gift I've ever received, and getting to see U2 for the first time was absolutely incredible!

What kind of car do you drive?

That was a wonderful gift Thora.

Answer to question: 2004 Dodge Stratus SE

What is your dream car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom