Good Ol'Fashioned INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! I have a Bishon Frise (dog) named Daisy, a Shih Tzu (also a dog) named Snickers, a hamster named Cinnamon, a bird named Starburst and a bunch of fish...named Fish...:shifty:

What's the last cool thing you bought?

Happy Birthday Total U2 Nut! :wink: (I can relate to your name!)

Our house. Just worked out to close right before my birthday.

same question

The Big Red Fun Bus (at least I think it was a birthday present :hmm: )

product-5637257.jpg

:drool:

Ya can keep your houses and U2 tickets, nothing can compare to The Big Red Fun Bus!! :wink:

same q.

(Happy Birthday TotalU2Nut!)

I watched a wierd programme last night about a 70-odd year old woman who had a 46 year pregnancy:yuck:. The baby died but stayed inside her:yikes: :yuck: I didn't want to watch it but was sort of fascinated at the same time..

Same question..

I'm working at our front desk today, since our receptionist is sick, so it's Musak. Ugh. If I was at my normal desk, I'd be listening to something a lot better than this crap! :D

Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?

It is my mums birthday so I am taking her out for lunch and hopefully my sister is coming down to visit too! :hyper:

Same question

:wave: Hello all!

I don't paint. My drawings are really more what you'd call doodles rather than anything actually decent. That said, I'm rather proud of some of my doodles that you see round my Psychology notes from back in school. :wink:

Do you paint or draw then?

Umm depends on what I'm doing. I love acting, and I do it a lot. But I don't always like to give speeches. Probably because my English teacher scares me to death. :yikes:

Have things planned for summer yet?

Andy Griffith, Hogans Heroes, Beverly Hillibillies, old game shows...

favorite game show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom