Good Ol'Fashioned INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: Same with me...my mom is a stickler for good manners (no elbows on the table, don't gulp your drink) but if I'm with my friends, I just take their food right off their plates and stuff it in my mouth :ohmy:

I'm a terrible friend, I know :tsk:

What's your most annoying habit?

Hrrmmm what isn't my most annoying habit. Uhh I guess I let my emotions get in the way too much. That's probably my worst habit.

What's the lamest thing you've said this week?

Hi Raven:wave: it's been a long while........

I HATE spiders - always did.:yikes: down here in FL we ahve these HUGE spiders that you can here running through the trees...:ohmy: none of the brochures show you these guys

Same Q

Hey YBOR :) It has been a long while indeed :)

Bugs. I'm pretty good with the flying ones. June bugs still creep me out if they get in my hair.. even though they don't bite or anything. Wormy like creatures are the only ones that really give me the heebie jeebies these days. I'm working on that though :giggle:

Where would you really like to travel to?

I'd really like to see the Rocky Mountains eventually. I also would love to go up north, Baffin Island or something. Just to say I was there. Would love to get up to Newfoundland sometime as well.

Mostly a Canadian adventure. :wink:

Do you usually sing along with the radio?

If it's a good song - Yes! That's the best part!

Do you wear cell phone head-gear in public?

No

How old were you when you first kissed someone passionately?

15......... :reject:

What's the weather outside of your window right now?

HEY........ Sunny and HOT:wave:

Favorite Song off of POP?

Not sure it is dark now. However, this is England, so probably cloudy and about to rain.

Hey YBOR :wave: - erm Staring at The Sun, though it changes regularly!

If you could be a famous person for a day who would it be and what would you do as them?

Tilli said:
Not sure it is dark now. However, this is England, so probably cloudy and about to rain.

Hey YBOR :wave: - erm Staring at The Sun, though it changes regularly!

If you could be a famous person for a day who would it be and what would you do as them?

OMG:ohmy: :wave: :hug: it's Till's.........how have you been? I have to PM you

Famous Person - Bono

Fav. Pop song - Last Night on Earth - but I change a lot

Good answer Viva!!:wink:

YBOR :hyper: I PM'd you yesterday! Did you get it?

To answer my own question I would be George Clooney and I would stare at myself in the mirror all day.
:drool:

Tea or coffee?

Tilli said:
Good answer Viva!!:wink:

YBOR :hyper: I PM'd you yesterday! Did you get it?

To answer my own question I would be George Clooney and I would stare at myself in the mirror all day.
:drool:

Tea or coffee?

Tills I just PM'd you back - I didn't receive your PM until a little while ago:mad:

Favorite Magazine - GolfWorld

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Last edited:
I want to get outta here (Office) and head out to the beach.

Same Q

:lol: I'm thinking I wonder if we have enough different ice-cream flavours in the freezer to do my own DIY version of Neopolitan :hmm:

80s or 90s U2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom