Good Ol'Fashioned INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2001:uhoh: I think:wink: Albany NY..in the heart:drool: :drool: Oh.my.god:combust:

was suppose to catch POP at foxboro in 96..but that fell through:mad:

same

Dismantled said:
May 2001:uhoh: I think:wink: Albany NY..in the heart:drool: :drool: Oh.my.god:combust:

was suppose to catch POP at foxboro in 96..but that fell through:mad:

same

Sorry, I know this isn't in response to the question, I just wanted to say that I almost, almost, almost went to the Albany show (when I was eleven :wink: ) with my dad, but my parents decided against it. So cool that you go to to, Dis :D :yes: I, however, was home crying :wink:

December 12, 2005 in Charlotte, N.C. I was 29 (at least I felt like I was!!). :wink:

I can't remember. I'm sure I've probably royally embarassed myself many times. I usually save the weirdness until I know a person really well, unless I'm :drunk:

How many speeding tickets have you been given?

At 3am last monday morning when I was trying in vain to finish a 3000 word assignment that had to be handed in the next day.:sad:

I finished it and handed it in however!!

Same question..

It was during a bout of melodrama also at about 3am a few nights ago. Perhaps it was due to a combination of tiredness, hormones and my ability to brood over things or maybe I was somehow channelling Tilli's tears. Who knows? :wink:

60s Britpop (Beatles, Who, Stones etc) or 90s Britpop (Oasis, Blur, Verve etc)?

It's very tough but I'm gonna go with 90s Britpop (so long as I never have to hear Parklife ever again! Blur had so many great songs and yet this is the only one I ever hear! :mad: )

I guess I can't 'same question' my own question so...favourite type of ice-cream?

Yes, I absolutely love it! My parents live on a beautiful small island, so I always go on long hikes whenever I visit them.

What was the last CD/song you purchased?

Yea-no...I hold my fork in my right hand instead of my left and it really annoys my family because the 'proper' way is to hold it in your left and your knife in your right but I've been doing it since I was a kid so it's hard to stop now. BUT I know the right order to use your cutlery (Outside work in. Not that that issue often comes up in our house!) and I try not to look like a pig in a trough when I eating so I'll leave to make up your own mind on whether I have good or bad table manners!

Same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom