Good Ol'Fashioned INTERVIEW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fast.. specifically BMW 3 series..

Does your dog have a nickname?

My dog, I have come to realize must be the most screwed up canine of them all. But talking to friends of mine and bringing this up on other Threads there's a whole lot of people like me.

Her name is Abby (officially). But we call her by the following names, which in my mind must screw with her head so bad.

ABI-gail

Abigail Rose

Rosey (after bath)

Stinky (before bath)

Baba Ganoosh (my favorite right now)

Bubba

Chumly

Baby Girl

Snoop

Henrietta

Gurnsey (she has a wee bit of problem with her weight - metabolism ya' know!!!!)

Cow

So you see, I can't for the life of me think how she knows all of these names but she does. Rarely is she ever cally Abby though.

Same Question?

I don't have a dog any more. When I was younger, we had a beautiful black lab named Theo (pronounced tay-o). An unusual name, but very cool. Little kids would have trouble pronouncing that, so they would often call him Tail. That was pretty cute. I miss my Theo. :sad: He was such a beautiful dog.

Have you ever purchased a lottery ticket?

We don't have a lottery here in Alabama. We can thank the lovely Southern Baptist Convention's leadership for that. They don't tolerate anything outside of their worldview.

Nope! I'm one of the few! I'm also one of the few without glasses, contacts, braces or freckles. XD

What song have you played on loop for the longest time?

Recently? "Springtime For Hitler" from The Producers. But overall, "Stay (Faraway, So Close!)" by U2...duh...

Any music that you like that probably makes you a nerd?

Okay, so day before my 15th birthday, my lovely at-the-time boyfriend, Mike took me out to my favorite resteraunt in my hometown to see a movie with my favorite actor in it (that movie being Charlie and the Chocolate Factory). So it was just an amazing night, and when the credits were rolling, he leaned over and kissed me. :cute: Aww I miss him so much, but it's great we're still friends.

Same question since I know you all want to answer it. :wink:

I was 14, with a 16 year old. I was so nervous, so I just sat there for a while. It was awkward, but I had to to it b/c my sister and mom would make fun of me if I didn't.

So I leaned in and smooooooch. Really, it was more like smch. :wink: Then, I was so pumped I opened the door, said goodnight and left...but wait! Truth is, I tried to leave, but realized quickly I didn't unbuckle the seatbelt in her car(I was not able to drive yet). So I said good night UGHHHRHRH. She laughed at me and I felt more like a fool...

I got in the house only to see my sister and mom waiting at the top of the steps, and they said, "Did you kiss her???" I said, "TOUCHDOWN!!!!" And went to bed.

Mine was when i was 11 with a boy in the year above me. He wrote me love letters and left flowers on my desk, then on the weekend he rode his bike around to my house and we went for a ride and while we were climbing a tree he leant over a kissed me. I was like :drool: hahaha no i was like *shrug* and that was it, i think he got the msg. hahahaha

Favourite place to visit and why?

In England, it has to be Cornwall. It is such a beautiful part of the country and they do great cream teas down there too!!:drool:

What is the place you'd most like to visit?

San Antonio is a lot of fun! GOOOOOD food too! I had a relative that fought at Alamo. His name is on the plaque there. My favorite place to visit, however, is probably Charleston, SC, the Isle of Palms, and the Outer Banks of NC. Beautiful!

same question

I too would like to visit Ireland and Scotland for that matter.

What's your favorite Season of the year?

Summer. It's always been my favourite time of year. The weather is warm and sunny, and I feel more alive. I can spend more time outside and on the ocean. I could go on and on about how much I love summer, but I'll stop now. :lol:

Same question.

When I lived in New England (Northeast US) I really liked the Autumn - but now I like Spring time the best.

What's your favorite U2 song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom