Good Luck To Jacko Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't wish luck to anybody if they ended up in court. If you're in court you deserve justice, not luck.

If Michael Jackson did what he is accused of, I hope he is found guilty. If he did not do what he is accused of, I hope he's found not guilty. End of story.

Diemen said:
I wouldn't wish luck to anybody if they ended up in court. If you're in court you deserve justice, not luck.

:up:

I for one am over the moon at the verdict...I was cheering when I heard the news as much as I cheered when Liverpool one the cup the other week!:ohmy:

Now I hope Michael is left alone for while, to recover from what has quite obviously, been a tough few months - which has taken it's toll on the singer.

He will have learnt a lot from this experience, and I dare say, will not be so naive in his future years ahead.

:up:

Man did he look ill yesterday..I'm glad he is a free man. somebody should advice him to fire all the wannabees around him and stop inviting children to his home. Can you imagine MJ in prison..some scens of Pulp fiction come to mind(you hear me talking hill billyboy)

I was really shocked with the verdict !! I'm not saying that he was guilty or should've ended up in prison, but you never know !!
I always thought he was rather strange ever since he started those stupid hormone shots, that totally changed his looks ...
As for him being a free man ?? He'll probably go into seclusion for
a long while so he can recuperate from all this travesty in his life !!
Overall, I wish him well ... :wink:

Aardvark747 said:

....or a european tour next year:drool:

That's right, keep him out of America !! :giggle: (Okay, I'm kidding)

Actually my post seems to fit ... as all I've been hearing on the news here ... is how bitter some people really are that he's a free man ... and some feel he should've gotten the behind-bars sentence after all !! They're even going so-ooo far as to call the jury ... NOT sane !! What a joke this is ... they just want the publicity and spotlight for awhile, I guess !! :tsk:

MsMofoGone said:
They're even going so-ooo far as to call the jury ... NOT sane !!

In regards to the jury...my dad said yesterday that even though it was obvious the prosecution really botched up their case against Michael what with some of the witnesses having been revealed to be liars and stuff like that, he still does wonder if perhaps the jury ruled in favor of Michael out of fear, 'cause apparently they were getting death threats and stuff from Jackson supporters and everything. So he's wondering if that's a possibility.

Angela

Aardvark747 said:
Today is the first day, for what is probably gonna be the biggest celebrity trial of the century, and likely to last for a good few months. All eyes will be on this case, from the 'gossip-hungry' media, to the most loyal of Jacksons fans.

Michael Jackson was a huge idol of mine in the early 90's, and I very much still enjoy listening to him today.
I strongly believe he is innocent of the charges he is facing. That of Child Molestation.

:wink:

Yeah whats wrong with sleeping with young boys. :huh:
The only reason he has got away with it is cos the prosecution witnesses were awful but there is no way on this earth that Michael Jackson is innocent. Sleeping with other peoples children is not normal behaviour for a near 50yr old man and if this was anybody else then they would be in prison.

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

perhaps the jury ruled in favor of Michael out of fear, 'cause apparently they were getting death threats and stuff from Jackson supporters and everything.

Yeah, that seems to be a dead-on possibility now ... :yes:

Although, I don't see how Michael could afford to pay anyone else
to support him ... I've heard he's now bankrupt ... :tsk:
since his money was put into this case so-ooo much ...
Maybe a possibility could have been that the jury was "paid off" in making their verdict NOT guilty ... because how could Michael actually go bankrupt otherwise??
That's why I said "You never know" ... :shrug:
And overall now, the news media is JUST starting to make a further "stab-in-the-back" issue for Michael now that he's a free man !!

Last edited:
i reckon he threatened to realise an album if it was a guilty verdict :wink:

regardless of all the yes men, his upbringing and his success, he should GROW UP!!!. Under the eyes of the law he is not a juvenile, he is an adult and should act accordingly so.

i kinda get the feeling that external forces were at work here tho.
i suppose micheal can get his money back from the libel and slander cases from the media about the case

Back
Top Bottom