Good Luck Deathbear!!1!!!!111

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah, who can pick just one moment...but I must say that the old boy's intense hatred of my user name made for some good times...good times indeed! :wink: :drool: :heart:

Best of luck to you bear :wave:

yes, I agree, it's hard to choose just one moment.

but I do remember when deathbear picked me as a valentine when no one else did that was :cute: (using one of his alter nicks and I didn't know it was him :laugh: )

of course I'll never forget all the fun times in chat too...playing truth or dare, watching deathbear and sicy, etc.

:wave: good luck bear! stay safe! :hug:

"*licks lips and groans* can I have some"? :sexywink:

It's a lot of the little things that will be missed.

Ambiguous remarks of hey there, and goood evening. The special combover affectation that was always reminiscent of nostalgic aromas from past lovers. The many followers who emulated his work, and gratuitously ingratiated themselves to a point of nausea. (You know of whom I speak).

I will concede that his departure may create an inexplicably large void of tediousness not seen since the last major blackout, but his place is required elsewhere. Indoctrinating unsuspecting Polish students.

Good luck old man.

Have a good one.

:up:

*Even though extenuating circumstances may not see this message delivered.

~cujo

Last edited:
good luck deathy

i'd pick a favourite memory but they are all tainted. nonetheless (and the rest of this message is said without sarcasm), i have nothing but the highest admiration for you in your new career shaping lives as a teacher. it is definitely one of the nobler professions in our world today. :up: and :hug:

godspeed you black emperor!

I can't really pick a favorite moment cos I hated all of them

:sexywink:

naw b'y...I think you're alright
I like the little things...the mad smilie use...smilie use in general...the way you nibble the ears

Bear! Remember the time when we drunk dialed U2PopMofo? Collect calls from Minsk? Ok, never mind then...
Good luck to you on all your endeavors, I'll try and pick up the slack in the sarcasm dept. in your absence.

HOS-er

his appreciation of my input to this place will long be appreciated, he always made this place seem so much like home.

may you be appreciated in Poland
may you be appreciated in France
may you be appreciated behind the garden gate
I hope you appreciate my farewell dance:dance:

( I know you appreciate my way with words)
in appreciation of your appreciation...

In all seriousness now :(:(:(:(
so long
Bono Voyage
Good luck

from
cass
:wave:
( I'd give you a goodbye :hug: but I know you wouldn't appreciate that)

i remember a few good deathbear moments, but my favorite would probably be the "fan fic" he made in pleba. I know we're not supposed to talk about closed threads, but it was so funny i nearly laughed out a lung :|

Good luck bear, you will be missed!

Bear going to Poland, eh. I guess World War 3 will start the same way 2 did.

Good luck. I hope you find out if all I've heard about Pollacks in is true.

Here's something to remember you by:
3385264723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D427%3D77%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C899%3A975ot1lsi

my favorite bear moment? thats like asking me to choose my favorite child.

be safe bear.

bear?

yeah, I heard he's a good guy... Poland's lucky to have a teacher like him to teach Canadian. :wink:

Deathy~

What can I say? I always liked your e-mails. Keep them coming. Try to make some side trips to the Czech Republic and find me a cute brooding hockey player.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom