Good Looks VS Good Body

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
[Here is a nice superfacial topic for everyone]

If you have a choice between ONE or the OTHER, which would you prefer:

Someone with a really ATTRACTIVE FACE, but their body wasn't that hot. (Not fat or overweight, but not taunt and toned either)

OR

Someone with a really HOT BODY, but a fairly average face. (Not ugly, but not fine enough to get your attention)

Obviously both would be ideal, but today the question is the BODY or the the FACE...

FACE

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

thats easy.....face
smile.gif

Like everyone else said..

Face.
smile.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

umm, attractive body
sweet face

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I think a great body says more about a person than a great face. A person can work out and get a great body, but you can't do much if you don't have a great face. But to answer the question, I'd take the body over the face.

------------------
I miss the innocence I've known
Playin' KISS covers beautiful and stoned

Yes I think the majority of people saying face here are girls. Thank God for you Diemen.
Candyfloss, I think you're looking at the face in the wrong perspective. The face DOES tell you a lot about a person. Look into their eyes!
So a not so fit body tells you what? Of course that must mean the person is lazy, right?

In my opinion the face says a lot more. Anyone can work out, but if you've got depth and compassion in your eyes and your smile, there's no hiding it.

oh and girlies, are u nuts? Larry has a gorgeous face! Killer smile and gorgeous eyes.

I do think that 9 times out of 10 when girls spot a guy that they consider hot, its because he has a cute face first. The body gets noticed long after.

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk*

You said it! People can sculpt their bodies into a sexy mold, but their face will never change. Of course there's cosmetic surgery, but, honestly, how often does that make a MAJOR improvement? All the facelifts and nose job can't hide an ugly face. (aren't I mean?)

I would go with the face, because I'm always finding myself attracted to girl who have beautiful faces, but flabby bodies. My current girlfriend, however, has the cutest face and the hottest body, so I'm one lucky dude.

Seeing as my significant other is actually kinda sorta 'below average' looks-wise and is kinda sorta too skinny, I'd say Neither?

foray

Back
Top Bottom