Goobies, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching earlier. I must say, I need to get the hang of drunkposting.

You pick up the translating skills after a while. Or you just laugh at the total incoherence. Like when Bonnie forgot the alphabet and we couldn't figure out what she was saying. That was fucking priceless.

Ah, fuck off. Australia scores on half-time and it's 10-7 to them at the break. I'm not worried, though. Despite the bullshit from Channel 7's commentators about Australia dominating, it's pretty clear the All Blacks were the better team.

Wheee, more commentary nobody cares about.

God, I hate that this is delayed coverage. Oh well, I'm now onto my third glass of port and soon I may be tipsy enough to stop caring.

You pick up the translating skills after a while. Or you just laugh at the total incoherence. Like when Bonnie forgot the alphabet and we couldn't figure out what she was saying. That was fucking priceless.

I'd go and grab something from the shop, but I've got an underage friend here, and I don't really approve of drinking in front of him!!

Hey GG. :wave:

I got drunk off my arse last night and passed out. Barely did any posting because I was out like a light around 12:30 am! Woke up at 4:00 am or so and started posting, pretty much sober, then I went back to bed. No hangover! Talk about lucky! :lol:

And how are you? I take it I missed a bunch of epic shit this morning.

:giggle: you get drunk often eh?

I'm fine.. a bit lazy, but I just tabbed out the song I had to practice :D

:flirt: and Ali is the nicest lady in the world whom I own a lot...

:wink: she's checking it for me..

that's pretty much all i did today :uhoh:

I'm still confused how one could ever forget the alphabet :hmm:

Well sorry Mr. Nerd.

Hey, does Wes play guitar on Hatesong live?

No, Hatesong is the only song they played in Australia where Wes didn't play. He'd come out for a minute or so to do backing vocals, but he spent most of the time in the wings.

I loved that in Brisbane, the third consecutive show where I'd been front row, SW clearly recognised me, and during Hatesong, when he sung the "and I'm more cut up than you!" line, we were pointing at each other. :laugh:

:giggle: you get drunk often eh?

I'm fine.. a bit lazy, but I just tabbed out the song I had to practice :D

:flirt: and Ali is the nicest lady in the world whom I own a lot...

:wink: she's checking it for me..

that's pretty much all i did today :uhoh:
Eh, so-so. Depends, really. I don't typically do it more than once in a week and a lot of the time, the most often you'll get out of me is once a month. Minus my Superthread participation, as I've found I drink more to entertain you lot! :laugh:

Eh, so-so. Depends, really. I don't typically do it more than once in a week and a lot of the time, the most often you'll get out of me is once a month. Minus my Superthread participation, as I've found I drink more to entertain you lot! :laugh:

:tsk: that's an awful reason, don't you know what alcohol does to your brain?

:lmao:

I'd go and grab something from the shop, but I've got an underage friend here, and I don't really approve of drinking in front of him!!

Underage schmunderage. I've been drinking wine my entire life (and didn't get drunk until this year!). But my father is a wine connossieur who's now starting his own vineyard, so it comes with the territory.

No, Hatesong is the only song they played in Australia where Wes didn't play. He'd come out for a minute or so to do backing vocals, but he spent most of the time in the wings.

I loved that in Brisbane, the third consecutive show where I'd been front row, SW clearly recognised me, and during Hatesong, when he sung the "and I'm more cut up than you!" line, we were pointing at each other. :laugh:

XD

I don't see the point of not giving him a part to play on that song. :(

Underage schmunderage. I've been drinking wine my entire life (and didn't get drunk until this year!). But my father is a wine connossieur who's now starting his own vineyard, so it comes with the territory.
Thats very epic -nod-

:cute: I may just go and get some now. :)

:shocked: holy crap you didn't tell me that last part!

:brbcatchingplane:

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom