Goobies, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premiums get way more PM space... and.... um... the custom title thing... :scratch: ... there must be more, there's a thread in the Inside Broadcast forum.

Oh yes, the custom title, I forgot about that! I enjoy being the Setlist Antichrist.

i have to brag about this pasta sauce, btw. i arrived here with about 3 euro to spend on food, and 2 servings of pasta left and 2 servings of kous kous left. so i bought tomato sauce, a can of mushrooms, 100 grams of salami, an onion and a small clove of garlic, and a pepper, and from the hostel i kind of borrowed a bit of squash, threw in some hot pepper and oregano and basil, and it turned out delicious, each day i add 1/4 of the kous kous and 1/4 of the pasta. on the final meal now.

they are not feminists at all. palin is not a feminist. she is the most anti-feminist you can get, politically, and also, she's a terrible mother clearly, and masquerading as a successful working mom when she's neither successful at work or at being a mom. and she's a huge opportunist, i hate that bitch more than i ever disliked hillary clinton, cause at least hillary clinton has a brain and is pro woman politically, both things sarah palin is very, very far from.

edit: this is a response to ian, i forgot to check the box that quotes him.

Last edited:
i have to brag about this pasta sauce, btw. i arrived here with about 3 euro to spend on food, and 2 servings of pasta left and 2 servings of kous kous left. so i bought tomato sauce, a can of mushrooms, 100 grams of salami, an onion and a small clove of garlic, and a pepper, and from the hostel i kind of borrowed a bit of squash, threw in some hot pepper and oregano and basil, and it turned out delicious, each day i add 1/4 of the kous kous and 1/4 of the pasta. on the final meal now.

I'm hungry.

they are not feminists at all. palin is not a feminist. she is the most anti-feminist you can get, politically, and also, she's a terrible mother clearly, and masquerading as a successful working mom when she's neither successful at work or at being a mom. and she's a huge opportunist, i hate that bitch more than i ever disliked hillary clinton, cause at least hillary clinton has a brain and is pro woman politically, both things sarah palin is very, very far from.

You don't think McCain cynically picked her to get the horny republuicaion and stupid (i mean, really stupid) feminist vote)?

Gad, I shouldn't talk politics boozed. I'm faring betterthan a sober Screwtape though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom