Goobies, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone willing to send me the following PT tracks?

# "Moonloop (Improvisation)" – 16:18
# "Moonloop (Coda)" – 4:52

I downloaded The Sky Moves Sideways, but for some bizarre reason these two songs will not import into itunes, no matter how many times I drag them across and swear at the computer.

Hey Ali, you wanna hear some cool music for only $10?

Is much better and takes far fewer words.

True, but given the fact it's a gig I want to see, the chances of the music actually being cool are pretty marginal.

Yes, all the shitting on the music I like and the comments of "I usually don't expect to enjoy a band Axver likes but I actually did enjoy that album" have started to take their toll ...

You'd be surprised how addictive it really is. I spent 4 and a half hours on ONE game.

No. I despise turn based strategy. It's the American football of computer games. If you can't play real time strategy, go watch your potatoes fail to grow.

True, but given the fact it's a gig I want to see, the chances of the music actually being cool are pretty marginal.

Yes, all the shitting on the music I like and the comments of "I usually don't expect to enjoy a band Axver likes but I actually did enjoy that album" have started to take their toll ...

Well timed, just after I ask for help getting more Porcupine Tree.

Is there anyone willing to send me the following PT tracks?

# "Moonloop (Improvisation)" – 16:18
# "Moonloop (Coda)" – 4:52

I downloaded The Sky Moves Sideways, but for some bizarre reason these two songs will not import into itunes, no matter how many times I drag them across and swear at the computer.

They really aren't essential tracks, but sure.

No. I despise turn based strategy. It's the American football of computer games. If you can't play real time strategy, go watch your potatoes fail to grow.

Single-payer turn-based games aren't much different to real-time... it's not like you have to wait for other humans to take their turn, after all.

sordo, btw ian, is fucking awesome, check them for porcupine tree. i just downloaded the new girltalk from there (thumbs up!) and the new coldplay (well, new this spring, but i've been away and i do want to give it one listen)

I had to listen ot that verions of SBSagain, I thought I was imaging that Come on Eileen, but it's REALLY there

sordo, btw ian, is fucking awesome, check them for porcupine tree. i just downloaded the new girltalk from there (thumbs up!) and the new coldplay (well, new this spring, but i've been away and i do want to give it one listen)

Thanks, I'll look it up later this morning.

I found a pretty decent blog with a lot of stuff that doesn't seem to be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom