Goobies, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of a time where I was at a party, got my friend to try straight vodka :tsk: Do not want it on my floor.

:lol:

First time I tried it, my friends were amazed I could stomach it straight. I enjoyed it and had a whole wine glass of the stuff (friend hosting us was too lazy to get out shot glasses).

Nope. Dad's in New Zealand and Mum's up in Queensland. I've no relatives within 1,000km of me.

But I can totally see myself enjoying popping down to Dad's vineyard. It's in Central Otago. I looove Central Otago. Gorgeous part of the world.

Why not. :flirt:

oooh :hi5: we're so going there then!

:shifty: i'll be there for 'cultural' reasons...

oooh :hi5: we're so going there then!

:shifty: i'll be there for 'cultural' reasons...

I'm sure you will ... :wink:

My father's vineyard will be near here (Wanaka):

Wanaka%20from%20Mt%20Iron%20websize.jpg

And the motherfuckin' All Blacks take the lead! 21-17 it is now. My two favourite numbers too.

And now Channel 7's commentators are trying to blame the ref for New Zealand scoring. Hahaha. God, 7 can't cover sport at all. They're hopeless. The Olympics proved it, the AFL proves it, and the rugby's proving it in lulzworthy fashion.

Yes... Not nice.

Been there... Done that.

Not pretty.

I almost passed out on the back porch last Monday. And apparently, I had a 3 hour conversation with the trashcan. I was told I got sick, but nobody really knows for sure as I had my head down IN the trashcan.

Now that's arse-backwards for you! :lol:

I know! And it's far from the first time it's done that. If I set it to shuffle, I've noticed it'll get around to like, Blackest Eyes and Orchidia, then maybe Trains or Lazarus (not all one after another, mind you.) and then when it finally DOES get to the rest of the tracks, it does Stupid Dream first, then Piano Lessons. Silly shuffle!

Serena, this is one of the reasons why I don't use shuffle: the dodgy segues.

I tend to just listen to albums straight through. But then I have almost 13,000 songs in my iTunes, so ...

Serena, this is one of the reasons why I don't use shuffle: the dodgy segues.

I tend to just listen to albums straight through. But then I have almost 13,000 songs in my iTunes, so ...
Dodgy segues: Exactly why I stopped using shuffle in the first place, in addition to the fact that it tended to just copy how I was feeling! :mad:

:lol:
Boy if that doesn't sound familiar!

Don't worry, I'm consistent. I've fucking loved Danny Carter since 2002. I was calling him as the next great All Black long before anybody was paying attention to him.

Also, this French brie is amazing.

Dodgy segues: Exactly why I stopped using shuffle in the first place, in addition to the fact that it tended to just copy how I was feeling! :mad:

Plus I find shuffle just chooses shit songs, or arbitrary combinations that make no sense. In any case, I'd rather just choose what to play myself!

Fuck, try to Australia, now the Kiwi lead is down to 28-24. Two minutes to go. This'll be tense! Go Kiwi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom