Goobertown, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good. Procrastinating sleep.
What was it Ax said to me that night Khan informed me of the X-Files marathon ... sleep is for the weak? :wink:

Sounds about right! :lol: I only got about 5.5 hours last night... didn't get home till 3.30am. And I didn't get online when I did get home!

:mad: wtf! i don't know what's worse, that or when you get a backhanded compliment (like ooh you cut your hair, i like it shorter)

I don't mean to be insulting i nany way so don't take it as such gluey, but they used the words "Dike Spike" and I'm very sensitive about such things, so, yeah, didn't do it.

I drink about as much Sunny d as I do Dr. Pepper (and if you knew how much that ws, you'd understand I have no Vit. C problems ) but now I've got to take monster sized prescription strength iron pills :(

I only know what Sunny D is cos I've seen Juno... :lol:

Giant iron pills are annoying... I wonder if they'd stick to magnets? :hmm:

Sounds about right! :lol: I only got about 5.5 hours last night... didn't get home till 3.30am. And I didn't get online when I did get home!
:yikes: That's about all the sleep I had the other night.
I've been trying to get back into the sleeping pattern I had going that was induced by the Spiced Rum hangover.
:lol:

:tongue:
I posted two pics of me! I don't really look any different. Except it's 3 am and there's a pair of Bono sunglasses on top of my head ...

I don't really change in my pictures. :huh: I look exactly the same as I did in my year 8 pics, when I was 13.
:hmm: i know what you mean. aside from my hair, me getting my brows waxed, and the nose ring, i don't think i look any different either from when i was 13.

16-08selfportrait.jpg

(Note the bedding on the couch behind me. While I was sick, I slept in the lounge because I can heat it while I can't really heat my bedroom, and I've gotten quite comfy so I haven't transferred back to my bed yet ...)

:tsk: And you cut out the cleavage....tease.
Actually I didn't crop the photo at all, that's just where the camera happened to point.

But just for you:

forgluey.jpg

The things I do at the influence of the internet in the middle of the night :tsk:

Actually, come to think of it, somewhere I have a pic of the name 'Kim' written on my left boob, for another Kim I know :giggle:

I don't mean to be insulting i nany way so don't take it as such gluey, but they used the words "Dike Spike" and I'm very sensitive about such things, so, yeah, didn't do it.

:lol: Nah, that's cool, I know what you mean....I have been somewhat alarmed lately to see some older (50+) ladies with a similar hair style :yikes:. I know four lesbians and none of them have hair like me, so although I've heard it referred to in that way, I've never been bothered :D...Anyway, it was either that or wings!! :giggle:

Hey, beard? Could you be any less visible if you tried?

Geez, you'd never guess from that photo that I haven't shaved in over five months.

16-08selfportrait.jpg

(Note the bedding on the couch behind me. While I was sick, I slept in the lounge because I can heat it while I can't really heat my bedroom, and I've gotten quite comfy so I haven't transferred back to my bed yet ...)
Adam Axver 'fro! :cute: :love:

:yikes: That's about all the sleep I had the other night.
I've been trying to get back into the sleeping pattern I had going that was induced by the Spiced Rum hangover.
:lol:
:lol: What pattern was that then?

You look completely shagged out, Ax. :lol:
All that dancing he did last night...

:giggle:

Unless he got an attack of the Surprise Danish Nuts...? :uhoh:

I think I look like I slept on the couch, woke up after midday, and haven't done anything since.

Which would be rather accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom