Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripThruUreWires

I serve MacPhisto
Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year to those Interferencers who celebrate it!

Blessings, prosperity and good health to you all!

My two little cherubs shall be donning cheongsams and collecting hong baos starting tomorrow. :cute: :wink:

:rockon:

tomorrow night, the people in my residence hall are having a little get together. I'm looking forward to it :D (hope they have some chicken and brocolli - said they'd have some food and such)

There's a lot of international students here, and also, I've got a 'history' with some cultural exchanges.

Happy Luna New Year

Last edited:
Happy Friggin Chinese New year, trip...you old RAT! :sexywink:

Or is it the year of the dragon...or maybe bunny wabbit! ?

TripThruUreWires said:
Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year to those Interferencers who celebrate it!

Blessings, prosperity and good health to you all!

My two little cherubs shall be donning cheongsams and collecting hong baos starting tomorrow. :cute: :wink:

Please post pics of the cherubs when you have a chance! :cute: and Happy New Year to you and your man.

Yo, come to mention it, I'm thirty years old and still getting those hong bao's (Red Envelope's with Money) from my mom and dad for Chinese New Year. Just got one today! I think the pluses of growing up Asian in America is much more appreciated now that I am older.

shintzunhappy.gif

Happy New Year!

It's the year of the dog! And it's my year too! Whoo Hooo!!!

If you were born in 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, or 2006 - you were born under the sign of the dog. Like the dog, you are honest and faithful to those you love, although you also can be somewhat eccentric and very stubborn at times! For dogs in 2006, any recent setbacks or obstacles can be overcome so look forward to a year in which to really shine, either personally or professionally.

dogstream.jpg

Re: Re: Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Mr. BAW said:

Please post pics of the cherubs when you have a chance! :cute: and Happy New Year to you and your man.

unfortunately i won't be posting pics of them in their New Years outfits, seeing as both fell sick overnight and we had to forgo visiting family--go figure. :( however, i have cute pics from the previous night (in their pajamas no less). I'll post them in a bit.

thanks Mr. BAW.

thanks Zoney!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom