golf?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
any interferencers play?
any interferencers wanna talk golf--sorry i'm really bored. procrastination is hard work.

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.
Don't tell me this isn't true.
Tell me you feel this fire

I play
smile.gif

I suck though! Just a lil over bogey golf is my average, so I dont know what that is in a handicap, but its high LOL
Id love to talk golf sometime, but unfortunately I cannot right now, as I have to go out and wont be back until after 10ish... :\

Originally posted by kobayashi:
any interferencers play?
any interferencers wanna talk golf--sorry i'm really bored. procrastination is hard work.

I used to play alot in high school and college. Got down to around a 6 handicap during my prime playing days in high school. Went to about a 10 in college and about a 12 now.

I wish I had more time to play now. I usually play around 15-20 times a year. During high school, I'd probably play about 150 times a year.

Argh, to be young again...

CK

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i love golf, im poor at it and dont play at any competitive level, but i enjoy the game and follow the pga/european /aussie tours pretty closely...

kobe is that where your name comes from, cos theres a japanese golfer called 'kobayashi' who played in the johnny walker classic last week?

Originally posted by brettig:
kobe is that where your name comes from, cos theres a japanese golfer called 'kobayashi' who played in the johnny walker classic last week?

lol!
i luv the kobe name, it works on soooo many levels.
the kobayashi name is a reference to kaiser sose's lawyer from the film 'the usual suspects'. speaking of which-did you rent it yet sicy?

------------------
The man from Whirlpool came to fix the washer today, and he found Black Widow spiders nesting underneath its broken engine, and he showed me the web, and I found myself thinking of catching you, biting you, spinning you within my limbs and setting you free.

anybody that plays the sport at all is alright in my books. FOXfire that is by no means a bad score-a lot of other 'hard-core' players can't score just above a bogey.
that sucks about you're shoulder sicy but as long as you can still play...
CK that is the trend for a lot of players. my brother used to be scratch and now has a lot less time, so he has bumped up to about 14. he kinda sucks relatively speaking actually.
i'm still hovering around 4, the lowest i ever got was 1 when i lived in saskatoon at the age of 15. but with these ottawa winters i am expecting it to rise quickly-as long as my girlfriend wants to live in this town
smile.gif

------------------

Shit I forgot to rent that movie.. 'the usual suspects?' right? oopsie.

Well I did really well once on a par 36.. I got a 32.
biggrin.gif

I miss it though, I havent been in a really long time. I probly forgot how to play.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 02-02-2002).]

I play.

I usually only play short 9s though cuz I got shoulder problems and it tends to act up if I swing my hummer one too many times.

Back
Top Bottom