Golden Globes thread....... - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2003, 12:34 PM   #106
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:34 AM
I haven't seen "Gangs", either. I'm going to try to see it sometime soon, though. I'm a history freak, so it will be interesting to see New York in the middle of the nineteenth century.

Old 01-21-2003, 12:54 PM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:34 PM
Did anybody catch Bono & Edge on the red carpet with Joan Rivers on "E!"? Bono said (paraphrasing), "Can I ask you something? I'm Irish, ok, and one time you called me the worst dressed man. Have I done any better?" Joan laughed and said, "You're fine--but tune in tomorrow night to see what I really think" and Bono laughed. But when I watched E! last night he didn't even get mentioned except that an online viewers' poll voted him worst-dressed.

I mean, who cares (Joan is beyond annoying), but it was kinda funny.

Old 01-21-2003, 03:27 PM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl
Did anybody catch Bono & Edge on the red carpet with Joan Rivers on "E!"? Bono said (paraphrasing), "Can I ask you something? I'm Irish, ok, and one time you called me the worst dressed man. Have I done any better?" Joan laughed and said, "You're fine--but tune in tomorrow night to see what I really think" and Bono laughed. But when I watched E! last night he didn't even get mentioned except that an online viewers' poll voted him worst-dressed.

That's Hollywood. The celeb press has to has something to write about this. Dunderheads in Hollywood? What's new?
Old 01-21-2003, 10:40 PM   #109
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl

Bono worst-dressed?

What the hell do they call what that Lara Flynn Boyle was wearing?

I thought Bono looked great.

Joan is annoying, I agree. I hate those fashion-police types of people (probably because when I was at my old school I had to deal with a lot of them day in and day out ...).

Angela