Golden Globes thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You cant right click ? :der:

Ok, Chicago is winning a lot of awards. :slant:

I guess I should see it.

Sicy said:
You cant right click ? :der:

Ok, Chicago is winning a lot of awards. :slant:

I guess I should see it.

I know, I know... it seems painfully obvious, but I'm at this company doing some late night consulting work - this computer is for an instrument. So, the normal tricks aren't working for me. :)

I haven't seen Chicago or Gangs of New York even!

Let's see if this one works...

1043035555.2214781010.jpg

Angel said:
:shrug: they haven't been on yet.

what's this about Robin? When does he do Bono? :confused:

It was just on the post-show interviews on the Entertainment channel. They just happen to go right to Robin after the boys finished their interview....and you know how Robin gets all silly.

Regarding the "fuck" comment....Sicy (and all you other Westie) listen closely when Bono first gets on stage. hehe Hope it doesn't get :censored: since it's not live for you guys. **runs again**

It must have got censored because I didnt hear it :mad:

I am so happy for Edie Falco!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: Sopranos :heart:

Oh.. then I'll wait. :) I think its just about to come on TV. We'll see if they censor it.

Actually you're right. They censored that guy in the beginning cuz he said "shit" :rolleyes:

OMG I AM SO GLAD THEY BEAT EMINEM!!!!!!!!!

Yes they censored it. :mad:

* goes to u2exit to hear the uncensored version.

:wave: They didn't censor it in Canada!!!! :D YAY U2!!!! YAY Elton John for saying "I told you boys"... :lol:

lol... it's not worth it for me to spend 10 minutes doing a download with my dial-up. I guess I'll never hear the "fuckin brilliant!" :huh:

hmmm, maybe I should get fookin DSL

LOL I :heart: Bono.

Lucky canadians! :mad: :p

Yes you should get dsl.

I didnt see Ali there tonite? :(

PaleBlueDot, thanks for the whole thing with what all went on when U2 won. :).

Bono and Edge looked great tonight, I totally agree. :yes:.

I love how they didn't censor Bono-my parents were surprised they didn't censor him, either, my dad's like, "What'd he say?" and I repeated it for him and he's like, "And they didn't censor it?" and I said no and he said "Wow..." (hehe, I shouted, "WOOHOO!" really loudly when they won).

Man, I'm so happy for them-way to go, guys!

Saw their bit on the post-show awards, too.

For those of you who forgot it was on and everything, Bravo will show an encore of the awards next Saturday.

And I noticed people at the beginning of the thread were wondering when their category was gonna come up-if you'd looked in this week's T.V. Guide you would've seen the order in which the categories were presented (some towards the end of the list were a little off, but up through the category U2 was nominated in was in order).

So, yeah...tonight is a good night. Definitely.

Angela

I can't believe we got a censored version! We always get screwed on things like this.
*starts packing to move to east coast*
*realizes it's easier to download from u2exit than pack all the crap in my closet*
Just remembered something: lmao when Bono introduced Ray Liotta as their new drummer! Poor Larry. I guess that's what he gets for not showing up tonight (that's my hint that I want him to go to the Oscars!).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom