Golden Globe Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
Well, it's begun.

Renee Zellwegger's looking like shit again.

Clive Owen just picked up an undeserved award.

Same ol' same ol'.

Is this the awards the Australian media is getting its knickers in a twist about? Nicole Kidman didnt get nominated for anything. OMG, the worlds ending!!!!!! :|

I HATE award shows!!!!!! :yuck:

The only time I ever watch them is if U2 is involved and most of the time I tape it and then forward it to the parts they are in :)

Renee and her twisted little face. :no:

Did you see Closer, anitram? I thought Clive Owen did a fantastic job. Then again, I've yet to see Sideways.

What I like best about the Golden Globes is seeing who is getting drunk, who's rolling their eyes at other actors, you know, fun, catty stuff like that. It's hilarious.

No, I think he did a good job, I just don't think he did as well as Morgan Freeman or Sideways dude (I always forget his name).

beli said:
I dont know how people attending award shows cope. The ceremonies crap on for 4 or 5 hours. How mind numbing. :crack:

Well, at least at the Golden Globes, they have champagne on the tables to numb the horror. :wink:

I love Annette Bening. I think she's just sublime.

Great to see Geoffrey Rush (go Aussie go) win for The Life and Death of Peter Sellers, a fantastic movie.
Have yet to see, but want to see Sideways.

Down Under said:
Great to see Geoffrey Rush (go Aussie go) win for The Life and Death of Peter Sellers, a fantastic movie.
Have yet to see, but want to see Sideways.

It's a movie?? I thought it was something they broadcast on the television..I really want to see it as well - Peter Sellers always did crack me up.

And to someone above - yes, Nicole was nominated (best actress for Birth) but lost out to Hilary Swank.

Haha. Screen Actors' Guild. It's very "prestigious" as you are nominated and awarded by your peers. Or so I hear. :wink:

Hey, beli, did she originally have brown eyes? Cuz my mom saw a biography of her on CNN today and she swears to me that they showed old footage from the Australian films she'd done and her eyes were brown, not blue. Scandalous!

:ohmy: I don't recall. She used to have curly red hair. Somewhere out in the back room I have an old copy of Dolly magazine (a mag for adolescents) where she is the cover girl, back when she was a model. Tonight I will go for a rummage and suss out her eyes :up:

Her hair colour has certainly lightened and straightened so it wouldn't suprise me if her eye colour "changed' as well.

nicole.gif

Not the cover I was remembering but it will do (The cover I remember shes in a high school uniform - yes Im old. lol )

Back
Top Bottom